NC Player Get Bu..Hurt probally K/D going down.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RedFlameSolarium, Jan 7, 2017.

1. RedFlameSolarium

Hello guys, generally i dont log in on forum and make post but, this time for me i found the most childlike player in all of my years of online games.
    I dont know why him said i shoot him getting in a grudge,i dont killed any of TR players, until this kid log a TR account.
    I was fighting the NC all day, sometimes defending against a zerg other times zerging against the NC.

I really dont know the name of the NC char of him, but one thing i know i killed him and probally the K/D ratio of him going down, there no other thing come to my mind to make a kid enter Rage B...Hurt mode and begin to do TK.

Its loged a TR called No0T lvl97 using the Ripper inside the spawn room killing anyone whos try to spawn in the base, of course it someone TK me intentionally i pay in the same way.

My post is to only to reveal who is him on TR,CONNERY.
    Name ot the TR No0T, server Connery. i dont know the name of the NC char of him.
    I dont understand, its whant to farm players going out the spawn room but dont whant to get killed in the process.
    There some chat SS after both, me and him get the weapons locked.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

The funny thing is i only play as TR and i make a second char in the TR only to play more aggressive and dont mind in the K/D ratio, but i not a brainless, i not going to die in vain , battles that have 48+ players attacking and 12+ defending against infantary, armor and aircraft, i going to farm the noobs who dont get cover.

These "players" who swapping sides only to do TK need to get a IP bam for 30 days to learn a bit of loyalty, common sense, and of course growing the kid mentality in the process.

i going to put my killboard to show i dont make any TK until him begin the B...HurtKidRage.
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428551667082274353/killboard
    [IMG]

Sorry for my english and for the player Monkeiwrech and WolfWindGray i killed both trying to kill the No0T.
    • Up x 1
  2. Eternaloptimist

Sadly, there are players who have poor self control and the belief that they have a justification for ignoring the rules, especially when they don't get what they want. These are signs of emotional immaturity common in children and adolescents - who possibly make up a lot of the player base.
    • Up x 2
  3. stalkish

This game fosters a mentality of trolling, abuse, and prejudice.
    Its actualy all but encouraged by the devs at this point, despite being against their TOS.

Its not just this game either, its a general theme of the interenet due to the anonymity and inaccountability it offers.
    Add to that anyone who dares speak up against such acts, or wishes not to see abusive trolling everywhere, gets exctly that 10 fold.

What a great time to live!
    • Up x 1
  4. The Shady Engineer

In a game where dying multiple times is part of everyday life, people take getting killed by someone way too personally.

I reported a bunch of such idiots for pulling off these self righteous stunts yet I still see them in fights every now and then. Shows how effective that is. =/

Guess we just have to suck it up and deal.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tankcrusher

Oh This guy. :rolleyes:

He decided to team kill about 13 people in an amp station with his ripper. I figured he was upset because we were unable to push out due to being spawn camped by HE Vanguards being repaired by teams of engi's. There is always going to be -One of those- people who get self righteous, and decide that you and everyone else are not doing what they want and throw team kill tantrums or threaten to do so. Even more surprised when you team kill them back.

Sometimes they yell really whinny warnings, or voice them. This guy not so much as deciding to just kill everybody. Another day on Planetside of course.

I didn't feel bad about stabbing in in the head with a ripper later. ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. FieldMarshall

Im not really that surprised. No0T sometimes posts on the forums and its never anything intelligent.
    It also doesent help that his W key doesent work. So his incoherent posts are riddled with VV's (or sometimes just blank spaces) because he wont spend $14.99 on a working keyboard like a normal person.

Anyway, i wouldnt worry about his threats to harass and knife you again.
    Judging by his (0.9KD and 0.06 KPM Ripper) statistics he is harmless. Angry and harmless.

Though i would suggest opening up a support ticket. You can include screenshots of the chat/killboard and give a more detailed explanation.
    I have seen people who excessively teamkill sometimes disappear after support tickets, so i guess it might be more effective than just using /report
  7. RedFlameSolarium

Hello guys sorry for the long time to respond.
    Thanks to all, and i made what FieldMarshall suggested i opened a ticked put all information i have,the SS and a link from this post, a explanation what happened.

Well i dont fear any player going to try harass me, i going to defend myself again util he stop or both have weapons locked again.
  8. Ziggurat8

Some people get crazy. It's kind of like road rage I think. It's as if the way you're playing somehow impacts them in such a way that it just makes them bat **** crazy.

This time of year is the worst. The reduced sunlight and being stuck inside from cold weather makes emotions even more volatile. Was witness to a guy raging over platoon voice chat the other day. It was absolutely crazy. I suspect if we were playing at a lan party or something it would have degenerated to a fist fight.

People, please, please! If you ever get to the point where you're swearing and screaming about something happening in a VIDEO GAME you need to log out and take a break. That kind of rage will give you a stroke or a heart attack. Or your teeth knocked out. It's not worth it. Just relax.
  9. Diilicious

As i often say its the higher level pilot and harraser players that are the biggest *******'s :D

I mean I shot down NuclearTouch with two AV mana rockets, he comes back and flies around some more, gets shot down again (not by me), an allied vanguard comes along, NuclearTouch gets a flash and comes to kill me, he snipes me with some weird VS auraxium weapon, then immediately blows up to my tank mines on his flash, he then gets a valk and bails out of the vehicle and C4's the vanguard thinking its mine and i kill him again, and then he immediately logs out and switches to NC and team kills me and my sunderer. supposed to be one of the highest ranked players on cobalt, pretty depressing really.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. TrolKabu

At least he uses the V key instead of U now, if you knouu uuhat I mean :p

Sometimes I find funny and engaging to duel like this with someone, or a tiny group of people. Adds a bit of personal engagement, often with nice people. But this last behavior is something I'll never understand. Too much U for Uendetta.
  11. AtckAtck

I play on cobalt too.
    Sadly I must say that we have a lot of elitist wannabes, that can get pretty butt hurt if killed in sequence.

If you ask me, I think the server would be better off without some of the "well known names", because all they can ever do is pad their k/d even more. They promote stalemate tactics and farming situations. So I think these types of players are way to toxic for any kind of gameplay. K/d ePeen players are actually all the same, if you every played with one of those you will probably know that everything and everybody is just there to cater towards their selfish needs.
  12. Diilicious

Well you dont get to the top of the list of literally tens of thousands of players by playing the path of most resistance or being anything other than a self serving ******. Most of these br 120 fuccbois obviously didnt experience any opposition on the way to what i will now loosely call "the top", because as soon as some opposition appears they cant handle it. Sad thing is its not just this guy, its litterally all br 120s and a large portion of TR players on cobalt lol.
  13. AtckAtck

Interesting, I see this somewhat differently, there are a lot of dickheads on vs and nc too.
    But as I only play tr, I rarely encounter those special farmers from my own faction.

Cobalt tr has one big problem at the moment, and that is that we are now almost only dumb russian zerglings.
    There is no tactical playing with these guys, most don't even know what exactly to do in the game...
    And you cannot even speak with them, as they won't understand you anyway.

It almost seems like all other eu players are so fed up with the russian zergling crap, that they switched factions.
    The nc are incredibly strong now, be it in numbers and tactics.

If I didn't complete that many unlocks on my tr already, and not wanting to begin with nothing again. (And being a friggin completionist...) Then I would probably have rerolled too already.
  14. RedFlameSolarium

Hello guys my ticket got solved.
    Received the answer today.

Thank you for reporting the player with the name of "No0T" in PlanetSide 2 for team killing.
    We will be looking into the activity of this player and taking the necessary actions. Due to our privacy policies, this is all that we can tell you regarding the situation.
    Rest assured that any user found guilty of breaking the rules will be held accountable as per our policies.

Please keep in mind that there is an ignore option as well as a mute option available in-game should you need to use it. If you're a victim of team killing, please do not retaliate, rather, report the offender to us. I apologize for any inconvenience and unpleasantness this may have caused you in the meantime and should you have any future questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again.
    Thank you for your vigilance and for playing PlanetSide 2!

I pray for a time in freeze for him for some time.
    Its hard to not retaliate this type of player, but now i going to hold a bit and report these toxic players.
  15. Zenith

I highly doubt they'll do anything about it. In my experience, these kind of games seem to love toxic players, and will never remove them. Besides which, it would actually involve someone doing some hard work, and we all know what the modern desk jockeys are like when it comes to that!
  16. Eternaloptimist

OMFG! a reply (of sorts) to a TK report! what is your secret? Best I ever get is "thank you for your report which will receive attention"