I'm so confused

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LaughingBuddha, Dec 15, 2016.

1. LaughingBuddha

Hey people , I'm quite sure I'm in the wrong place to post this but this site is so painfully set up this is the best I can do .... I'm having issue with a 'purchase error' ... The game has allowed me to buy 2000 credits online which is cool , job done! But everytime I go to buy a booster or the camo I want , it comes up with 'purchase error'.... No doubt the recent update is to blame for this , I used to play Dust 514 and CCP were notorious for breaking something after every update - and daybreak , no offence but you guys are about as much help as a chocolate teapot !!!

That being said ... Wtf should I do ? Pleaseeeeeee help ! I just want a sound white camo for my Vanu character ......
  2. Bankrotas

I would contact their support. As small as they are, their support team has yet to let me down.
  3. LaughingBuddha

Thanks for the reply man - sounds stupid , but how do I go about that ? This whole forum jazz just makes no sense ..... I click a 'get help' tab and it effectively does nothing! The navigation on here is terrible
  4. kr47er

just wait, they will fix they'r market. whatever you do just dont buy a boost. dont thank me.
  5. LaughingBuddha

Thanks again for the reply - I've managed to send a ticket now - such unnecessary ball ache that was ! The booster is just because I'm going travelling next month and just wanted to upgrade as much as possible for the enjoyment before I leave , although now, I just want a refund Lol
  6. IamDH

Good luck, inbox me if you're still struggling. I can help