Game information

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wariamu, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Wariamu

Sorry I'm back from the game after a little while and I'm just wondering... where am I even supposed to go look for information on the game and the new features? I have to figure out how these new base features and victory points things work just by guessing and asking around and honestly that's a big pain in the butt.

That kind of information should either be available in the game or on the website at least. IDK, maybe I missed something??
  2. FateJH

You can check this wiki or that wiki or reading around the update notes section on this forum.

I still recommend asking about as you'll learn tricks that have manifested unintentionally because the game is what it is and keep abreast of bugs and other issues that you may enocunter.
    • Up x 2
  3. RainbowDash9

could always go to wrels youtube. since hes a dev now doesnt that make him an "official" source for info?
  4. Wariamu

I'll check that out too thanks. I checked the wiki just a bit after asking here. The idea just came to me after.

Can someone explain to me though why we can spend certs on structures that are already unlocked? is it just to waste certs on them? (Sigh I was tired the other day and accidentally spent certs on I don't even know what) or is there some kind of point? Just seems like some way to build structures if you're out of Cortium or something.
  5. Wariamu

Anyone has an answer to the cert question? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere
  6. Neo3602

It's exactly what you thought it was.
  7. Wariamu

why anyone would want to do that is beyond me o_O thanks for the info