[Suggestion] Move my char to cobalt

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Masyaka

Im tired of the damned private server called miller where plays only br 100+ cancerlords, mosquitos, cancerfils, headbursters, cloakfils and the finally all the NC noobs ever.

I cant play this private cancerfest anymore.
  2. oTec

Delete your character then and come to cobalt. Prepare for PPA Spam and organized outfits by Vanu, Tactical overpop by russian TR and an equally rubbish NC who fire carbines at tanks.

Besides, it's not because someone is over lv100, that's he is a "cancerlord". Some people have just been here for a very long time.
    • Up x 2
  3. Masyaka

altrough there will be more noobs for each faction to kill.

I call cancerlords those who uncloak, launch 4 bullets at my head, fail, die and leave me with 1 HP to die to a tomoe filtrator.
  4. OldMaster80

Oh poor boy... so you moved from TF2 to PS2 and you get steamrolled? You do not understand why you're not so good anymore?

You have to understand this is not a conventional shooter. You do not get good in a few days, and sometimes not even in a few weeks. Some players here have been around since beta: they have a huge experience and knowledge of the bases layout. They know all the tricks and they have been fighting for months to be that good.
    Here matches are hard and they can be unfair. You have to pick up your battles carefully, and possibly not wander around like a lone wolf.

Moving to cobalt btw wouldn't make a difference.
  5. \m/SLAYER\m/

Miller for weakest players, who failed on Cobalt.:D
  6. Eternaloptimist

I play Cobalt and Miller. They seem pretty much the same to me overall. I play all factions and my NC planetmans are doing OK.

You don't like infiltrators - I get that. But it may be you are doing something wrong. An infiltrator hardly ever gets me. They are easy enough to avoid or spot.
  7. TrolKabu

They're kinda annoying when the server is very laggy though :/
    Saturday there was one in a tower who killed dozens and dozens of people just with his knife by running into the crowd on stairs and garage. And it was really not a matter of people not being aware of his presence.
  8. Tankalishious

If you think moving your char to cobalt will avoid br100+ cancerlords, you are going to have a bad day. But please do move your char if you want to.
    Regards
    A cancerlord
  9. Tankalishious

^^true story
  10. MrMinistry30

Just like Eternaloptimist i play on both servers and my personal impression is that there are more "elite" players on Miller while Cobalt gets zerged down more so it pretty much comes down to the trade of quality vs quantity.

If you want to have an easy time go to Emerald, killing people there is just like picking flowers :D