Moved across the country

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Qwicked, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Qwicked

I used to play PS2 quite a lot, and reinstalled it last night after watching a stream on Twitch :)

Like some of the changes since I last played!

Was wondering though, I moved from North Carolina to Arizona. Now my ping to the US East servers is pretty high, maybe 80 ms or so. Is there any option for people who move to have their characters move with them? It's not like I was max BR but I did put some cash into upgrades for my main on US East. Was hoping I wouldnt have to start over just because I got a promotion and moved :D
  2. zu2

No such option, and I wouldn't wait to start a new character unless you can deal with the ping to emerald. I moved to Connery from Emerald about 20 months ago. Was worth it for me since I play from Alaska. Should have done it 6 months into the game.
  3. Horrida Messor

Everything you bought with real money is available to any character on your account (weapons, attachments, camos etc), so if you bought, let's say NS7 - it is available to every character in your account on every server, and let's say you bought Eridani/Cyclone/Armistice - that will be available to every VS/NC/TR character you have or will create in the future. So if by "put some cash" you mean that you bought weapons/attachments/camo your new character will have them.