[Suggestion] Stop works at servers at BAD time

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Masyaka, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Masyaka

Why every single time you make a patch/fix/stabilization and take down servers, this time is ALWAYS the BEST time to play - lots of people in-game, no zergrushes, no swaglords or elese. BUT you DO it in THIS time. Why cant you take your servers down when nobody is playing (like ~8:00 of Moscow time) BUT you DO it when EVERYBODY is playing.
    PLEASE STOP THIS
  2. stalkish

It went down middle of the day for europe (around 12-2PM) and early morning for USA.
    I dont see a better time tbh, earlier and its prime time for USA, later and its prime for Europe.
    Its always going to coincide with prime time somewhere, im assuming they try to minimise impact by having it during the low times for both their core regions (Europe and USA).
    • Up x 1
  3. Fedex1991

It's a very BAD Time !
    WE have 3:59 PM UTC+1 EU time In germany and i come home from WORK and cant PLAY !
    • Up x 2
  4. Masyaka

At least, make these patches at the time i said, 8:00 Moscow time. I try to come in game and teres like 1-12 in one place each continent.
  5. RadarX

These patches are done when the populations are lowest and the impact is the least. I'm afraid it's always going to affect someone so we try and ensure to make these maintenances as efficient as possible.
  6. Gobble

But But But But.... I was on a roll..... I think :)
  7. tigertank10

STOP ******* WITH THE GAME IT HAS TURNED TO **** YOU HAVE ****** THE MAX UP WHY YOU DUM *****
  8. tigertank10

I WAST MONEY ON THIS GAME SO WHY DO YOU WONT TO STOP THAT
  9. JohnGalt36

[IMG]
  10. tigertank10

NO I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME GIVE ME WHAT I PAYED FOR OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
  11. tigertank10

I JUST PAID A FULL YEAR MEBER**** JUST FOR THE MAX TO BE ****** OVER
  12. tigertank10

REMBER MONEY SUSPORTS THIS GAME NOTHINK BUT MONEY
  13. Masyaka

By my thoughs, the time i offered (8:00 for UTC+3) is better than ~18:00 UTC+3...
  14. SarahM

TBH, I'd be fine with any time, as long as it is not Friday/Saturday/Sunday anywhere on the world when maintenance happens.
    • Up x 1
  15. Roy Rogerz

lol tigertank you need to get over your entitled attitude - they don't owe it to you to NOT change their game or periodic maintenance cycles... Seems a bit ridiculous to lose your **** over a patch and act like they tied the MAX hands behind his back... And if you're going to call people dum(b?) ***** whilst misspelling literally every other word in your post, you're the dum(b?) ****.
  16. Scr1nRusher

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- tigertank10
  17. Ximaster

tigertank10 4 president.