Attention: Outfit CO's

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Swordsbane, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Swordsbane

Those of you who are Outfit commanders for the NC on Connery, I'd like to start a discussion (not here) about coordinating combat operations. For anyone interested, I'd like to start by exchanging basic info on your Outfits; leaders in-game name, number of members, type of unit (air/armor/infantry/base building/etc) and if you have a regular gaming day/night/time. PM me with your info. I'd like to get familiar with your outfits and discuss possible cooperation strategies.

42nd Highlander Guards
    Swordsbane
    10 members
    Armored Assault/Base building
    Sunday mornings.
  2. Swordsbane

So.... NO ONE is interested in multiple outfits working together?
  3. Renuse

Not many people visit here regularly.
  4. Franz Klesinger

I might be interested when my ourfit grows and becomes more competitive.
  5. Swordsbane

6. Swordsbane

Not many people anywhere regularly. I'm on Reddit too.
  7. Franz Klesinger

I am running the 5th Ranger Battalion. We are barely large enough to run pubby recruitment at the moment, but I would be interesteed in the future. Organized outfit cooperation needs to start occuring more on the NC.
  8. Swordsbane

I agree. I don't think you need to wait until your outfit grows before we explore this. My outfit is ten active members, but only 4 or 5 are on at any one time. We're not big, but I'm trying to specialize. Maybe we should compare notes and possibly help each other out regarding recruiting.
  9. Franz Klesinger

What time on sunday morning? My outfit could probably do mid afternoons. Maybe we can do some joint ops.
  10. Ven Moonwall

I am not trying to put down the idea from the OP or anything. But one of the reasons that might explain why not many are responding is because some form of cooperative/unified/cohesive cross outfit command on Connery NC, lets call it an alliance if you will, has been done twice already. Both times ended with the dissolution of the alliance after a decent chunk of time (cant remember the reasons why though).

Most likely a good number of the current outfit leaders on Connery were around to experience one of the two alliances. I personally would be all for it again. it was nice but it will take a lot of work. So I wish you the best of luck!