[Suggestion] Notification to who blew up me Sunderer.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GoTDirt fromMAG, Nov 14, 2016.

1. GoTDirt fromMAG

Notification to which friendly blew up me Sunderer.
    • Up x 5
  2. GoTDirt fromMAG

In case I didn't see when playing on TR.
  3. JohnGalt36

I can only read this in a pirate voice.

WHO BLEW UP ME SUNDERER?
    • Up x 6
  4. LaughingDead

Recursion tracks that Im pretty sure.
  5. Pat22

Yarr sum' scallywag lit a keg o' black powder beneath yer plunderer.

That's how I got me peg leg, a sad story that.
    • Up x 8
  6. GoTDirt fromMAG

It lets me know whenever it takes damage. I'd just like to know when it's a toolbox friendly who did it, who it is.

[Suggestion] Blowing up a friendly deployed Sunderer should create an automatic bounty.

I heard that the fourth faction griefing was to receive some sort of tweak. The friendly deployed Sunderer thing has been more of a larger clan replacement procedure (I usually only encounter on TR).

You're probably right, I don't know if it does. I think that from the videos that I've seen it looks like a fun addition. Does it do custom killstreak song bites? I've been playing on Playstation 4 for the past while because my International friends prefer to play there, so this other software isn't quite the fix that it may be to the PC crowd if it does indeed allow you to see which friendly toolbox blew up your deployed Sunderer.

Too be clear, this doesn't happen often, this isn't the epidemic it has been at times. And recently I've beeb able to reciprocate quickly to the assailant. But since it informs me when it takes damage (thanks) could it also tell me who blew it up (thanks).
  7. LaughingDead

Well it tells me who killed my tank with identifying colors so I'd say yes.
  8. FieldMarshall

I wish they would just make deployed sunderers immune to friendly mines and C4 (or all friendly fire).
    Its not a perfect solution, but it cant be worse than what we have now.
    • Up x 1
  9. YoungPedro

Trolls would probably love that. Stoping entire vehicle collums with a simple deployment on a chokepoint. Deploying infront of a vehiclepad, etc...
    As much as i hate teamkillers...invincibility of an immovable object probably isnt the best way to solve this.
    • Up x 2
  10. Liewec123

unless they park beneath a biolab, in which case friendly AV should do 4000% bonus damage :)
  11. Demigan

As long as the following rules apply:
    • When the C4/mine gets activated by an enemy, either by driving on top or shooting it, it'll deal full damage.
    • When the C4/mine is activated by a friendly but deals damage against an enemy player, the vehicle will receive full damage.
    • Up x 1
  12. IroncladBomber

Y'aarr.
    • Up x 1
  13. Inzababa

yes plz!

Though, not just the friendlies :)
    • Up x 1
  14. FieldMarshall

Sounds good.

To be honest, it was just a random idea that passed me by when i read the thread :)