No Ps4 Halloween Update:(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChainsawBizkt, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ChainsawBizkt

Are we not getting it? I really wanted to hunt pumpkins:( it's not fair
    • Up x 1
  2. Pikachu

Peasant I bring news. Join me in PC gaming and ascend to godhood! For you are weak and I am mighty.
    • Up x 7
  3. ChainsawBizkt

Cmon man. I waited a whole year for this DX
  4. ChainsawBizkt

At any rate, I wish I could speak to the person responsible for this. I'm dead serious about my pumpkins. I'll raise cain like an old republican watching fox news
  5. What?

We Ps4 users have been forgotten left to run around Auraxis without a single pumpkin on October maybe next October my dream will come true and I can wield the Auraxium Slasher.
    • Up x 1
  6. ChainsawBizkt

I know dude. I have all the masks for my tr. I just question if they think we arent worth the effort and therefore chose to forego making the update for us. It's stupid that pc gets everything and we only get a few. That discourages players from staying
    • Up x 1
  7. What?

Maybe there having problems thats one of the reasons I can think of for why they haven't given ps4 an update for the October event the other reason I can think of is that we have been forgotten thrown away like a Flash.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zegrad

I
    Its out. Have fun :)
  9. ChainsawBizkt

ALL OF MY COMPLAINING FINALLY PAID OFF
    I like this guy. My In game names are Juansanchez-tr Juanmartha-nc Allahuackbarrr-vs. lets kill
  10. ChainsawBizkt

I lost it so bad a the flash comment
  11. ChainsawBizkt

Nvm. It's not out. But still, lets murder
  12. What?

It's not out but I will still have fun but not as much as the PC users.
  13. ChainsawBizkt

Yeah. You mean pumpkin hunting jerks:( looking down on us poor console players
  14. Riksos

They had the Halloween Pumpkin Head Hunt last year on PS4, I don't understand why it's not going on this year.
  15. ChainsawBizkt

They just don't like us anymore I guess.
  16. What?

The thing that makes this worse is that the October camos and horns say coming soon and we have no idea when coming soon is I bet it's just there to annoy us console users letting us know that hey its out but not for you Muhahahaha. We are like children to them we ask when is it they respond soon we respond when is soon they respond go to your room we cry
    • Up x 1
  17. ChainsawBizkt

Thats the best guess I've got. We're hard pressed to get a response. I inquired about it to them on twitter in hopes theyd tell us and by answering that on there, everyone will know. But no luck. If it ever does come out for us, there will be so little time left we can't get dnough seeds for helmets. And I want that torment camo
  18. What?

We might be able to have enough time to get seeds if they allowed the event to be open on November. I also want that camo and the witch horn.
  19. zmbyz

I was actually looking forward to the pumpkin hunting as well. Hopefully I keep my leftover seeds from last year too :D
  20. Ghoest

Im pretty bumbed out about this.
    We had it lasty ear.

Whats really annoying is the halloween horn souhnds still say "coming soon."

I really want the witch horn.