[Vehicle] Had a unnamed player BR0 with no weapon blow up my BUS.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by user101, Oct 2, 2016.

1. user101

Anyone else had this...???? Driving along no one shooting at me ... and the BUS blows up and kills me in the middle of no where with no person with no weapon shown as to how it got blown up. Bam I am dead Bus is gone and the death screen shows up BR0 kills me with no name and no weapon. Anyone else had this....???

Is this the new balance feature?
  2. toxs

ancient aliens hacked the game
    • Up x 1
  3. The Rogue Wolf

Debris does this a lot.
  4. PlanetBound

You probably ran over a mine put down by someone no longer in the game. Mines don't even disappear when you switch classes.
  5. Eternaloptimist

I had the same thing being killed by a mana turret - turns out I was stepping forward into it when it was deploying........killed when my own turret landed on me! Doh!

Don't know how that works in a Sundy, but it may explain the BR0 anonymous killer.
  6. Towie

I can confirm 100% that a Sunderer moving over an 'emerging' mana turret will be destroyed.

(I jumped out to plant a turret to assist in some AV duties, my fellow Sunderer-ers happened to drive over it mid-creation and BOOM - what happened someone asked - no idea I replied...)
  7. Helvetios67

The same thing happened to me when a hive blew up on my face after some aircraft crashed on it
  8. Pikachu

Death screen is broken since years back.
    • Up x 1
  9. FieldMarshall

Someone probably placed a bunch of mines in the middle of nowhere and logged off.
  10. Daigons

You probably ran into Trump's wall. You might have missed it since it's a lot smaller than his tiny hands.
    • Up x 1
  11. Hammerlock

you say "no longer in the game"
    when he log off his mines dissapear with him
  12. Pikachu

Why are bus
    • Up x 2
  13. ReptilePete

In my opinion this is the most logical explanation.
  14. Newlife1025

Somehow my la had a heart attack mid flight, an the game counted it as a suicide. And k know the feels of having your paety bus blown up.
  15. cloneasneeded

I was killed with LMG once. Full health and bam death, showed player with LMG as 100% dmg. I was impressed