Is there a see cloaker hack for ps4?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Ghoest

I play inf about 90% of the time.
    I know the stalker cloak has limits be design and smart players will find you if they want or if you screw up.

But every now and then Ill meet a whole enemy TR squad where they all see me essentially as soon as I see them. It seems odd.
  2. Pikachu

Why are cloaker hack
    • Up x 2
  3. breeje

PSN has not a history with hacks, macro's are possible with a keyboard and mouse
    but i don't see how it can be used to see infills
  4. Ryme_Intrinseca

Pretty much zero chance of a hack on ps4. More likely you moved slightly - even just reloading or looking around while crouched and stationary can give you away in some lighting conditions.
  5. Sinful Raevyn

Probably glitched...

Sometimes as I've learned... the helmet or weapon may become glitched and visible... even though you're cloaked... It sucks. I've had it happen to me a couple times...

Otherwise someone had a tracker down that you might not have noticed initially. ^.^
  6. Corezer

There are multiple glitches involving cloaking. Some make you glow your faction color (much like friendlies do) for enemies, others make a part of you such as your gun or helmet not transition to deep cloak, or not cloak at all. I think darklights also go through walls.
  7. Sil4ntChaozz

8. DoucheSlayer

no but there's a glitch with the flash where the marker stays on you even if you're cloaked.
    • Up x 1
  9. Problem Officer

How many helmets are on PS4?
    There's quite a few that don't work properly in deepcloak.
  10. C_Saunders

Cloakers are easy to see once you've been playing for a year+. Which I have. They can see you from a distance and track where your going. When your cloaked your not completely invisible. Plus if a darklight catches you for even for a second or just your foot that part of you glows bright blue/purle
  11. Newlife1025

Good eyesight. An experienced player can see a warp from farther away, and if there is a squad, onebofbthem is bound to find you.
  12. Newlife1025

Saw that on someones cloaked flash
  13. Ghoest

Its was probably some sort of glitch.

And no good eyesight will not see a kneeling stationary stalker cloak at 20 meters under normal circumstance.
    • Up x 1
  14. ohmikkie

Unlikely to be a glitch. I don't think many people don't realise that the aim icon still goes red on cloaked individuals. I've caught out many a player like that.

Just aim from the hip into a likely camping spot and shoot when it goes red.