There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Truk, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Sendan_

its not your files the launcher is useing the sony adress instead of daybreak... why it does that now idk
  2. Fraecker

But yesterday it run after the win 10 update
  3. saronyogg

Thats why i think we are screw , since any update is notified, in the forums or in the launchpad
    Since neither is the current situation, the best scenario is the server is disconnected for an accident, or mishappen in manipulating the server,
    The worse scenenario, .... we are under attack!!!
  4. TechedKiller

Its a network error according to the bug tracker it should resolve itself soon according to one of the moderators that replied on their.....
  5. Gobble

Its Aliens...! Big ones with huge heeds and long curly teeth and sharp hair....
  6. user101

Last night about 2 AM EST the network did something on the server all of AOD went missing in a big fight. I assume some hardware hooked to the server went bad... It may be a long time to get this fixed. AOD had about 200+ people all of a sudden went down.

The audio went down first and then AOD....vanished all 200+ just poof.
  7. CHANCELLOR MARTOK

So ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this a bug or what?
  8. Diilicious

How am I going to blow up all the TR planetmens with setbacks like this????
  9. Fraecker

Add the following to
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

64.37.169.11 manifest.patch.station.sony.com

And it worked for me.
    • Up x 5
  10. Gobble

It might be a bug, reptile or fish. Ive never seen one before
  11. CHANCELLOR MARTOK

LMAO I shall refrain from saying all the horrible and demeaning things that are in my mind atm. thanks so very much for your total lack of help and assistance.
  12. Saframonster

!!!! IT WORKS !!!!

What a man to find a solution like that!
    I reward you 10 virtual cookies!
  13. DQCraze

All i did was this:

Turn off computer.

Unplug cable router.

Unplug network router.

Plug cable router back in wait for the lights to show internet connection

Plug in network router till all the lights came on

Turn on computer. Play game...
  14. Gobble

I'm just messing :)
  15. Loki

This worked great for me. Thanks.
  16. Shoray

I do not know how it works ...
    But it works!
    I am in the game !
  17. omegalpha

i cant save in that folder after adding needs permissions on win 10
  18. theKettle

This worked for me too, thanks (I did have to temporarily disable a setting in my antivirus before it would let me make any changes to the hosts file, though).
  19. omegalpha

ok i figured how to save in hosts file but still its not working for me on win 10 home
  20. MikeC0bretti

Sorry to spoil all the ( 99 % not working anyway ) " DNS changing, all files deleting, router configuring, buying a new PC fun" but f*u*c*k* this ****. Why should I change anything just to run something that was few hours totally functional ? The devs should take care of it immediately. If there is an update for us they should inform us before. This is some real amateur hour. Best part - try in 20 or 30 minutes. I am reading this for 5 hours now.
    • Up x 8