There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Truk, Sep 16, 2016.

1. rahte

Devs never tell about updates before they happen (at least recently)... so ...
  2. saronyogg

If its really an update, if not, we are screw
  3. BartasRS

Meh, tried all solutions from here, support pages and reddit, nothing works. Then clicked "validate files" in Steam and now i need to redownload 10GB... and I suppose it won't fix this crap either.

Need my daily PS2 fix!!!!
  4. IronMouse

Same problem here as well. Deleted EVERYTHING that has to do with PS2, but it won't install the game because I'm getting the same error.. Any officials to clarify?
  5. NordicNorseGuy

SAME PROBLEM, CANT PLAY, Played last night before morning, now not working!
  6. Fraecker

Same problem here. Deleting or DNS change did not help.
  7. Sendan_

Mon Sep 26 18:06:25 2016: BadDigestSig - SocketError:Retry - Try again (11002) - http://manifest.patch.station.sony....anetside2-livecommon.sha.soeSocketError:Retry - Try again (11002)

well theres your problem..... wasnt this supposed to be daybreak now not sony? if you buy **** from sony buy everything so you dont run into problems like that but knowing sony the "fix" will cost extra :D

worked only once with dns change
  8. Tadeusz

I've found a temporary solution. That requires mobile phone with intrnet access.
    Just connect your mobile phone to computer and use it as router, turn off your main internet device, start the launcher when it works just switch back to your default internet connection (while having launcher still opened) and start the game. Works for me
  9. Alizona

I'm having the same problem here, first time its ever happened. This doesn't seem normal, especially since there was no update/maintenance announced prior, and especially since there is no word from any Daybreak representative either on the forums here or on their twitter account.

So my guess is either some equipment breakdown or hacker attack or something like that. Either that or they decided that using social tools to keep their userbase informed as to what is happening was just so not worth it anymore. Wouldn't surprise me at all. "Bad news is bad publicity, let's just keep silent which will be viewed as good news." LOL
  10. Fenri

Having the same issue here also, yesterday night all was ok, and now today i get that message... and as far i can see nothing changed in my computer..
  11. Loki

I am having the same problem. I too, have never seen this error before.
  12. BartasRS

Just for the sake of information when I clicked "validate files" in my Steam client it said that over 340 were "wrong". I suppose it is the whole game (bout 10GB). Redownloading it now so it will take like hour or two. Stange it found corrupted files... well, at least it is downloading something.
  13. omegalpha

i cant even validate files ...it gives me the same message ...wdf?
  14. BartasRS

well, that's bad. I may end up with messed game files :D
  15. j17ack

Checked the Steam validation, everything was spot on with mine... the error remains.

I think it#s safe to assume it's server side not us... it could be that Daybreak are trying to sort it or are at least aware and it's causing issues for their social media etc
  16. NordicNorseGuy

i validated my files with no problem from steam, buy launcher give me same message
  17. CHANCELLOR MARTOK

Sighhhhhhhhhhh
    There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes. So this is a known issue and like why are they not fixing this.... annoying and did I say ANNOYING
  18. omegalpha

i got no steam client and i dont think its a server issue....servers are all up and there was no warning of an update... i think its smt to do with win10 updates...
  19. NordicNorseGuy

no windows 10 updates installed since 09/15
  20. NordicNorseGuy

not a win 10 update issue..