"Time to Start PS2?" Video getting word out about new player buffs.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Razeroth, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Razeroth

Enjoy! :)
    • Up x 3
  2. DooDooBreff

love you joshi, and im a sub, but itll take more than us, or word of mouth.

you know why world of tanks is still kicking? They drop cash on periodic advertising campaigns.
    • Up x 1
  3. Razeroth

Every little helps :p
  4. LaughingDead

Told my friend to try it especially since they buffed new players....
    He asked for the system specs :p
    • Up x 1
  5. zaspacer

I agree this is a big step in the right direction. Even if that step is more on "focus" and "efforts" on improving gameplay by Devs, and less on concrete rock solid concrete fixes. I think marketing will be great for this game... *after* they work out the concrete fixes to gameplay. (through continued focus and effort, and trial and error)

I am somewhat info overloaded on the huge number of changes and what they all mean, especially given the large info vacuum between patches, but I do appreciate all the work and the direction. And I also appreciate the Devs being detailed in their notes (though maybe they could add a tldr section to keep other ADHD players dialed in), which is something that stands out in quality of work vs. many of their Dev industry peers.

It was great to see a lot of Bug Fixes too. Looking forward to them getting to some of the more highly visible bugs like frequently falling through the world when you load up a Character in VR.
    • Up x 1
  6. DoucheSlayer

I think they shouldve added free stuff for aircraft and vehicles. I get tired of seeing a low BR spawn a lightning and shoot everything and blow up 5s later. Either something like reinforced side/front, or an ingame, general strategy tutorial highlighting the pros and cons of each vehicle
  7. Ziggurat8

Make a planetside2 parody video of PSY's "Gangnam Style" and you probably get 1-2 million views. If even 0.1% DL the game that's 1000 new players. No copyright infringement so long as it can be considered parody.

No idea how to do that since I have 0 video editing skills. But it could work.

Keep up the good work!