Thank you DBG

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rockhead101, Aug 20, 2016.

1. rockhead101

I had a great time playing for the last week and a half. Unfortunately hit detection just died again, so the game runs like ***. I spent a couple of hundred dollars on the game back when it ran good, but now.... F you..
  2. Rainproof

We will miss you.
  3. user101

Rockhead101 hit detection if your not on the EU servers is router related ( your router) you have to have DoS turned off in the router or you get bad hit detection... and if you have logging on in the tourter that even makes it worse... and gives you LAG..

Hit detection is 99% of the time router based. You have to turn off all that router fire wall stuff & DoS.
  4. Aege

That's bad advice turning your firewall settings off... But hey, the Chinese probably wouldn't mind taking a look at what you have.
    • Up x 1
  5. breeje

You need to stop giving this bad advice to the people
    It's not true what you say
    Where do you even base this on

Only people who want to hack you're account can benefit from this
    I told you this once before and still you recommend this, are you a hacker trying to get in peoples accounts?
    • Up x 1
  6. Saturax

Go play vs laging/warping russian/china outfits and tell me about perfect hit detection.... somtimes it fell like hit box is 2km from texture.
  7. Scr1nRusher

What is the edgeness lately?
  8. user101

It is amazing just how dumb you are when it comes to hardware... or you just want XP no one not even china would want on your computer. And why would you put on a china video driver... yup... that GTX driver is written in china. And takes control of your PC....?????????????????????

DoS is the most dumb thing the router people ever dreamed up... as is the fire walls in a router. Iif you only run it on the internet and read russian web sites it my do some good that way.

But for game play everything in a router needs turned off for speed.

And since I have tried all these things I talk about I sould know... and I have proof. All of this is easy to prove.
    Please quit commenting... and waisting peoples time.
  9. breeje

I don't even know how to respond to this, or where to begin
    Tell me how it's possible that I have a 18ms ping with my security turned on
    Maybe it helps you, but probably cause you have trouble with your router
    It's just stupid to turn it of
    Your better off to find the real problem
    Believe me it's not your router slowing you down

I graduated in networking and PC repair
    Not doing it as my job but still I know what I talk about