Hacker Confirmed!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FeralBoy, Jul 29, 2016.

1. FeralBoy

In a moment of alcohol induced lovingness I offer all of my Planetside2 friends and enemies a glimpse into my world after work ends. I miss Planetside1 tremendously but I really do love all you schmucks playing Planetside2. Even the dillholes. We have the best game going.

Enjoy or hate as you like-

• Up x 1
  2. Gundem

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Who Garou

Honestly, when I saw this was going to be a someone playing music on a YouTube video, I hoped -- regardless of musical skill or vocal quality that it was going to be a song about "Hacker confirmed!!!"

The lyrics aren't that hard to figure out.
    The DEVs put a huge message on the screen indicating that they have caught a hacker.

Seems easy fodder for some YouTube hits. Make that song and monetize before someone else does.
    • Up x 1
  4. FeralBoy

Believe me if there was a PS2 community forum I would have gladly put it there instead of here where we have to hear you incessantly pontificate about how awesome you perceive yourself to be because of an accuracy percentage. I put it here because there is nowhere else in the forums I see to post community topics. And yes I played rugby for Detroit. And yes I would stomp your little I'm better than 99% of all the rest of you into the ground. Have a great day.
  5. FeralBoy

I posted this because I actually do like my fellow PS2 gamers and I like this game and I am not afraid to show my face. I am who I am in-game and I am who I am on the forums and I am who I am when I drink beer and play guitar in my basement. If you don't like who I am you are not alone and I welcome your opinion. If there was an off-topic forum for this community I would have gladly posted it there. Thanks and have a great day.
  6. breeje

thanks for chairing some music, always nice to hear a good song :)
    to bad i get it in mono, stereo would have been nice
  7. Gundem

Hehe, somebody is salty.

Show me on the Terran doll where I rustled your jimmies.
  8. Gobble

I didn't play Rugby :-( but I am nails bro :)
  9. cobaltlightning

What the gobbling ball sacks are you going on about?
    This IS the community's forums.