ETA on Rocket Rifle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pat22, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Pat22

Ever since I've seen it on PTS, I just can't stop thinking to myself "Golly gee, it sure would be nice to have some form of compact light anti-vehicle, anti-air weapon right now" as I run in the multiple situations where it will definitely be neat to have while playing on live.

I need it.

I need it now.

I mean, just imagine the whole rekindled rage on bail assaults once they start shooting flak at you after having bailed out of their ESF.
  2. Gundem

No ETA sadly. It's close, but devs have their ***** on fire due to the mega huge performance dip recently.
  3. 0fly0

Do you have the link of a thread where they talk about it? i have terrible server latency spike since a week or two now, i can't play anything other than staker without getting kill by absolutly everyone...
  4. Liewec123

it will be soon, on the PTR it seems pretty final and polished
    (still not automatically reloading when it empties though, but i'm sure that is easy to fix :) )
    wrel also said "soon" in one of his recent videos
    if i had to guess i'd say we'll have it within the next month, two at most.
  5. FeralBoy

Sadly the ETA on the Rocklet Rifle has been postponed indefinitely. The GateKeeper is so OP it pinned down and destroyed the whole supply of Rocklet Rifles on PTS from an actual live server.
  6. breeje

if the GK is so OP, then why do i never die from it when i play NC or VS ?
    not as infantry and not in a vehicle
    i have to go back in time when it first released to find a death from it
    and those kills where from harassers with GK, cause everyone was using them
  7. Daigons

Spawn Room Hero?
  8. FeralBoy

Thank you for using a voice of reason and not Chicken Little.
    All sarcasm aside I hope it's here soon too. LA has needed some love/toys for quite some time.
    • Up x 1
  9. OldMaster80

10. Gundem

Not on the "official" forums, but the Devs have made multiple mentions of it on Redditside.
  11. FeralBoy

But I see'd it mister, I see'd it!!