How much hate...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Saguardian, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Saguardian

Please nerf the EMP grenade, please nerf hacking turrets, please nerf SMG cloakers, please nerf cloak itself, please buff darklight torchs... please remove skill as it is killing me...

Please, save time and remove the whole class. Lets play only as HA and "have fun".

Salud,
    Saguardia

PS: Please, remove 900 HP, remove to have only seconday, cloaking-decloacking sound, add full invisibility while running, give us shotguns, let us hack occupied vehicles, give us EMP torch and infinite energy cloaking... maybe too much?
    • Up x 5
  2. Sinful Raevyn

Haters gonna hate. <3

3. ChickenPotPie

NC infiltrator has a shotgun... just saying...Actually I wonder how scary that be, stalker cloak + shotgun...
  4. Saguardian

It is a good weapon, specially since the last buff (and just to kill one-two foes). But call it a "shotgun" is just because it spits somewhere out of the main sight...
    But a real shotgun... mmm... Jackhammer...

Salud,
    Saguardia
  5. ChickenPotPie

Ah hell no, LA39 Brawler > All else. The Brawler is a true weapon of class :p
  6. DooDooBreff

in fairness EMP grenades are a too strong.
  7. Saguardian

If at least the decoy grenades were back.
    I wish we have real fireworks grenades which surrounds enemies with hit marks, NS bullet sounds and tracers, TRULY confusing the receiver of the grenade. Then the EMP would not be my default choice.

But on this game everything that it is okay gets nerfed, instead of buffing the alternatives or the other empire weapons to have a game where you can kill and be killed quickly due to amazing weapons with real ES flavour.
    Its my opinion of course.

Salud,
    Saguardia
    • Up x 1
  8. Eternaloptimist

Infil is the new HA, GK, VS, BG - I wonder who is next in the nerf queue.

PS: Nerf darklights.......whoever heard of dark light?
  9. ChickenPotPie

Thats mostly because with NS weapons you can say "It's balanced, everyone gets it" where as ES not so much.
  10. DooDooBreff

if everything got buffed to the effectiveness of the EMP grenade, the game wouldnt be worth playing.

also, if the decoy was buffed youd use it for 30 mins or so, and switch back because youd say to yourself " im switching back... i cant remove an entire pointholds worth of shields, ability energy, mines, turrets, beacons, shield bubbles, recon devices, disable cloak, make everyones vision disrupted,and prevent redeploying through a wall."
  11. Saguardian

Well, the point is that I do not agree.
    I remember when the PPA spam of the VS were absolutely insane. No one was able to leave the spam room with PPA magriders shooting at it from impossible angles due to their all terrain capability. But then I didnt asked for a nerf of the PPA, I just wanted to have a similar canister able to kill with the current airhammer efficiency. It didnt happen, and the PPA was nerfed.
    I remember when the airhammer only got three shells in the magazine and using it were not so good. I wished it to have the same killing potential of the previous banshee, and for some time, with the buff, the airhammer became an amazing weapon. Now both are or will be nerfed.
    What I disagree (maybe with you, maybe with everybody) is that good weapons doesnt make the game "unplayable" as you said. Maybe people who only care about KDR and statistcs may suffer it, but this game also consists on fighting, dying and getting some bases with charges and knives. The tendency of this game is to nerf and soft everything, maybe to let newbies to have a better experience (I agree with that), but I am starting to find boring to have so soft weapons (e.g. I was amazed by the design of the Emissary and a dedicated cloaker, but I don't like to use that weapon due to its poor killing time).

Probably If I find the decoy grenade useful I would return to the EMP, or maybe I would use each other depending on the situation I have to face. That is something I cant do now. I think EMP is strong, but nerfing another thing that was buffed recently (months ago it didnt hit so hard) it is not the way.

Feel free to correct me, of course.

Salud,
    Saguardia
  12. Mefi

Infiltrators in this week:
    HA OP because it can press a button and get +50% hp.
    Don't touch my grenade that deals -50% hp with a button press.

They just reverted the old buff that greatly increased EMP spam and increased price to reduce its spamability.
    It still ***** people over with no way to avoid it without using implants, it makes players easy and weak targets, and even with this nerf it still negates HA health advantage completely.
    • Up x 2
  13. Saguardian

Well, this is not exactly the point I am talking about.
    I have a lot of arguments pro and con about the EMP nerfing and the HA balance, but it is not the objetive of this thread. If devs wants to nerf something, what I have to do is continue playing and learn, at least until get bored and leave.

My concern is that I am getting more and more bored with every patch and weapon (I dont like the construction system) so I suggested the nerfhammer stop as I dont want a game where the infiltrator style is not rewarding enough for the hours, skill and practice that requires.

Salud,
    Saguardia
  14. DooDooBreff

its even worse then youve described for HA. they lose the standard, and the overshield
  15. DooDooBreff

so your point is that youre getting bored, or that youre mad that the blatently OP EMP grenade that you refer to as "OK" is getting nerfed?

I think your point is that the single most OP item in the game is getting nerfed, but other nerf threads concerning infitrators makes it invalid.

all the things youve mentioned other than EMP are not getting nerfed, so youre point is you dont like whine threads?

or is your point that since youre getting bored that you may leave over it, and infs should be buffed?

sum it up, dude
  16. Stormsinger

I still want the Flashlight skins that Higby once touted. I want to search for infiltrators with giant smiley-face beams. Even better, Tuffin decal beams...

Either that, or a beam that automatically outfits the infiltrator it touches in spandex. I'd take any of the above. :p
  17. Naaahhhhh

The EMP will get nerfed. Guess what will not get nerfed. The HA shield or the lmgs.
    I understand you guys right? If an infiltrator see a heavy with overshield in front of him he have to run and seek cover. Thats fair for you.
    If an HA gets hit by an EMP it is unfair if he have also to run and seek cover? Nice double standard.
    If an infiltrator attack a HA from behind with an smg he needs headshots before HA pops his shield and turn around and kill him. Ahead attack is always death for the infiltrator. Thats fair for you.
    If an HA attack an infiltrator from behind or ahead he needs just body shots to out gun the infiltrator. Because 100 more hp and weapons with higher dmg/time and higher ads accuracy and 40 % more hp by pressing F. Nice double standard.

Yeah it is all making perfect sense now. You guys just dont want see the obvious.
  18. Valthis78

Do me a favor, get a dictionary and look up the meaning of Infiltrator and the meaning of Assault. That's like saying a flash should be able to go head to head with a MBT.
    • Up x 1
  19. Naaahhhhh

This shows were the problem is. For you the infiltrator is like an Flash and the HA is like an MBT.
    I dont think this game should be designed that way.
    Are you triggered now?
    • Up x 1
  20. DooDooBreff

youre the one thats triggered with your idiotic remarks about how an inf should be able to stand up to a HA. not to mention you jumping in with your obvious bootybruised-about-HA sentiments you dont see invisible heavies 1 shotting people from 300m out either do ya?

OMG HA SHOULD BE ABLE TO ONSHOOT AT 300M TEW