[Video] Light Assault - An original song and cinematic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ely!, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Ely!

Hope you like it!
    • Up x 10
  2. Lord_Avatar

At long last! The Medic was amazing. :cool:
  3. MurgNC

Wow great original song, and the video showcased some nice light assault action. Well done!
  4. Sinful Raevyn

Very pretty. :3

I want to make videos like this. D: We just got hide HUD on PS4 but weapon is still visible. >.<
  5. CaptCran

LOL!!! Awesome! You gotta do the other classes now ;)
  6. JKomm

Pretty great video! Kudos to whoever did the vocals for the music, they have a very lovely voice. As for the footage itself, it was graceful to say the least. Almost feel inspired to create a video myself.
  7. Ely!

Thank you!! Glad you like it. I did the vocals and the video :)

Thanks! I've already did Medic and Infiltrator, you can check them out in my channel if you want :) And thanks again!
  8. Kubin

Holy sweet mother of Nanites... those songs are awesome :eek: I've discovered them just now, through this thread and damn me, Ely, it's quite a voice you have there. Use it good, make it famous.

And Daybreak should hire you for marketing purposes...
    • Up x 1
  9. DeadlyOmen

hahahah too funny! Light assault...light assault... dang, that made me laugh.
  10. Sil4ntChaozz

11. thed1rt

Love this. Glad you posted it here.

Stay inspired and dont rush um!
  12. Liewec123

this is brilliantly done!
    if it was the cinematic alone (with some moby or something in the background) it would be brilliant alone,
    but you took the extra step of making an entirely new song!
    bravo bravo! :)

did you tweak any settings in the ini file to get it looking so awesome? or did you add any effects in afterwards?
    even on ultra with renderquality 2.0 my game looks nowhere near as good XD
  13. Ely!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it.

Thank you! The game looks awesome but yes, I adjusted the brightness, contrast and the colour of the footage. :)
  14. JKomm

Is that so? Well you did a splendid job on both aspects! I'll be eager to see what you create in the future, especially for Engineer, being that is my favourite class. Nevertheless, you have a real talent for this, as well I'm sure many others we have not seen!
    • Up x 1
  15. zaspacer

My first exposure to you Ely!

Brilliant. Powerful. Moving. Inspiring. Joyous. Sharing. Beauty. Ely!
    • Up x 1
  16. Alan Kalane

Quite impressive. You made it all by yourself?
    I especially liked the music, it's quite innovative and different.

If I had to pick one thing I think could be better it's the lyrics, but then again it's called "Light Assault" so you do not exactly have a lot of room for creativity in this department. Maybe if it wasn't PS2 related, but then I'd probably never even know about it in the first place.
  17. Ely!

Thank you so much! Yes, I made the song and the video. Glad you like it.
    And yes, the lyrics could be better, but it was a bit difficult because of what you've said. But still thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
  18. CaptCran

Damn you!!! Started humming this while doing dishes today.......... Swear I'm going to find you in game and kill you if this pops into my head at work ;)
  19. Ely!

Hahaha I play on Miller ; )
  20. CaptCran

Emerald..... You're safe for now till they merge the servers:mad: