USAC FROM GENUDINE CHALLANGES ALL OUTFITS IN THE GAME!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RYZU666, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYZU666

USAC IS ISSUING THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE TO ALL OUTFITS IN THE GAME THAT ARE BASED IN AMERICA.. THIS 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND FROM THE 1ST TILL THE 4TH CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT LOGO TO THE AMERICAN FLAG PUT THE AMERICAN FLAG ON YOUR CHARACTER, VEHICLES, AND AIRCRAFT. LETS MAKE SURE THE WHOLE WEEKEND THE ENTIRE SERVER IS FLOODED WITH AMERICAN FLAGS TO REMEMBER WE ARE THE BEACON OF FREEDOM OF THE WORLD WE ARE THE MEN WHO STAND AGAINST EVIL WHEN THE WORLD CALLS US WE ARE AMERICANS AND NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT
    "THIS WELL DEFEND"
    DIVIAN, ZACHARY SGT RET.
    U.S. ARMY
    RYZU AMERICAN CONGLOMERATE
    GENUDINE SERVER
  2. Sinful Raevyn

lolno.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  3. sIcGER

you forgot the "sorry" ... :D:p
    • Up x 1
  4. Vorest

Haha that's funny... not. Purple stick of vanu up your rear for caps.
  5. RYZU666

6. RYZU666

7. RYZU666

8. H4YW1R3

Wow. Really?

Say, I have a nice piece of swampland lakeside property for sale. You interested?
  9. Demigan

This isn't a challenge.

Oh, and the "land of the free"? I think you need to recheck that...
    • Up x 1
  10. Imp C Bravo

I celebrate December 6th, 1865.
    The day the 13th damn amendment was ratified.
    And I ceased to be an alien to your unalienable rights.
    And we the people stopped meaning, we the people who are white.

But yeah, July 4th is pretty cool too. :p
  11. Pelojian

don't you mean free to pretend to be upholding freedom when it's really about upholding the freedom of a few to send soldiers, sailors and airmen to risk their lives for resources to steal from nations with no equivalent military strength or capability.

Iraq - oil, not freedom
    Afghanistan - lithium, not freedom

the only thing the U.S has really been doing is playing off rival militant off against one another and buying and paying for the overthrow governments which will not do what the U.S desires when they can't even come up with a half baked excuse to invade.
    • Up x 3
  12. breeje

Yeah America go trumph
    OH wait I live in Europe and I like multi cultured people
  13. Jex =TE=

LOL the beacon of freedom? Did he just troll us all? The beacon of corporatism and oligarchy perhaps ;)
  14. Eternaloptimist

This thread just gets funnier every time I read it. I missed these PS4 posts when DBG shut their forum down.
  15. DooDooBreff

must not be in germany, or one of the other countries getting zerged with psychotic immigrants, i suppose
  16. bubbacon

17. breeje

yes it is and we welcome them with open arms ( lets say 70% of our population is)
    but economic refugees are all send back
  18. Nie_Tutaj

This actually sounds awesome. I'd participate.
  19. Nie_Tutaj

Have you seen New York?
    That's some kick *** acting. What show or movie was that from?
  20. DooDooBreff

right... no problem there at all.

thats why the german govt is calling it a crisis. or maybe im mislead on what crisis means.

doubt it tho
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.