association with known hackers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Peppercon, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Peppercon

Wild Cards Are having some prob. one of is their association with known hackers. This explains why when we have shot them point blank they did not flinch think about it
  2. dejavuallover3

I know some in the Wild Cards, including the leader of the outfit and they wouldn't knowing tolerate hackers. If you believe that an individual is hacking, and have some sort of evidence, then talk to an officer in the outfit. Otherwise it comes across as whining to be honest.
  3. TheFlamingLemon

Personally I dislike the blaming of an outfit for specific members' actions. I have yet to see but a few outfits that are actually toxic to the game, and those that are, are so because of elitist views.
  4. Imperialguardsman

Wild cards is a zergfit... chances are there will be a hacker amongst there ranks sometime. However I highly doubt the clan leadership would go out of its way to endorse hacking. Also i must say that having an association with someone because they hacked into a video game doesn't automatically make you a criminal.
  5. H4YW1R3

Why do players insist on giving cheaters credit for skills they don't possess?

They aren't "hackers". Calling them hackers assumes they actually have skill at hacking. The only real skill these cheaters have is the ability to accurately type the 16 digits of their mommy's or daddy's credit card into the proper field at some subscription based hack website. They're just script kiddies, or simply cheaters.
    • Up x 2
  6. WeRelic

This. 1000000x