[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. KiddParK

we fought the TR back step by step all the way till we were gated... However.. anyone attacking TR in the East / North would have been drawing away forces pushing down on us at the gate, therefore making it a valid discretionary force IMO. Now if there were Vanu attacking the NC.. yeah, that's pretty much not the place to be last night. We needed Every Vanu to be hitting the TR and HOLDING the NC if at all possible.

[IMG]

EVOLVE

2. [62nd] Mara Kaid

bumping, good to have other groups
  3. Inviso

It's fun trying to hold the red army back from taking towers. For a little while at least, until they MAX crash the crap out of the place.
  4. Bean Delphiki

I get this amazing feeling holding a tower back with friends while hordes of tanks charge up towards us.
  5. Bean Delphiki

Lots of fun tonight, we warped TR for a short while and I loved the fight at the crown.
  6. shinjorai

Great job working with you guys tonight, was a lot of fun. Glad we finally got our communication worked out.
  7. Dullard

Hopefully tonight's teamwork was the first of many to come.
  8. Inviso

I have a feeling with some more practice, it will definitely start coming together very nicely!
  9. BenGamer420

Had a awesome time with some dudes from the Sentinels. Sorry i had to leave so quickly!
  10. Fear The Amish

i saw some sentinels last night but didn't get close enough for a WOOOO HOOOO! =( great work to all VA members last night
  11. Jepaul

Sunday Funday
  12. Bean Delphiki

That's for sure :D
  13. Inviso

Looking for fun in all the wrong places?
    Have problems getting kills?
    Sick of running with the zerg and getting run over by random Magriders?

Join the Sentinels!
    Organized Teamplay
    Effective Communication
    Informed Leadership
    Vanu Death-Dealers (Inviso)

And last but not least,

Purply Goodness.

Join the Vanu Today!
  14. ParanoiaComplex

Another successful day. Well done :)
  15. Jepaul

I would like command chat to also work for platoon leaders. I think it is incredibly dumb that it does not.
  16. Fear The Amish

Great fun working with the VA last night was awesome the way you guys pinned the TR on north side of TI so that we could roll 2 sundies right in the front door :D, and then givem a good sandpaper condom from the rear.
    • Up x 1
  17. KiddParK

i had to bail early to get up for work. I really did not think you guys would hold out all that time so far behind the front. Shows you what the VA can to together when they're in sync. Well done.

And Amish...

WHOOO HOOO!
  18. Archangel-067

I had to leave to get some sleep for school today. Being a Max for the majority of the time played was well worth it, the engineers are great as are the medics. This seems to be the most legitimate clan out there. Anyone in the Vanu who needs an outfit, this is worth joining.
  19. Fear The Amish

oh at dahaka! we actually held it until it flipped and by that point the zerg had came back up and connected it. was pretty awesome then a TE member screamed we were exploiting because we jammed a sundie into the stairs. was rather hilarious.

and WOOOOO HOOOO SENTINELS!
    • Up x 1
  20. KiddParK

i remember that sundy, it was BRILLAINT'ly placed it's true.