What is this new art?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syllabear, Jun 1, 2016.

1. RainbowDash9

they also seem to neglet that only one is an actual execution. the max one is a fight scene (see chaingun heavies in back), NC atv is VS gettin rekt, VS knife one is a duel (he was holding a knife), VS choking one is more of asserting dominance than execution (although i guess that could be the same thing in a sense.)

The only one that is an actual execution (from my memory at this moment, too lazy to start game) is TR one. And given its TR, it makes sense :p
  2. Obscura

Now that I think about it... it is weird artwork, I mean they're not terrible loading screens but I would like some preferably gory, detailed large scale battle artwork .
  3. PinkHurtsMyEyes

It used to be teamwork, these days - it's zergs and the bolted-on player bases for wins. The pictures seems to be in the spirit of zergs (and prisoner execution isn't really somthing I think belongs in a war-game - it's only a game and it should be fun, not a reminder of the horrors that the geneva-convention tried to resolve) something that most players hate (both winning and losing side) as they are boring and point-less.

A lot of us old players miss the time when territory mattered - prior to the last resource rewamp that was aborted. We had huge combined-arms ops that was done to win a fight that was important. The player made bases victory point system is really bolted on and as much as I enjoy some of the things it brings it still does very little to solve our main issue. Lack of purpose and "win states".
  4. Vorest

Daaaaamn ;( Thanks to this pic I finally saw additional VS brother being blasted on right side of green TR ;o Not that I find new graphic bad or offensive, maybe just too "rendered", while old NC biolab one was more of "drawn" to me ;)

Gotta upgrade my play base... Minimal resolution, minimal graphic... still 20-25 fps ;D
  5. Sinful Raevyn

I thought it was VS shooting each other... <_<

At least that's how I often get killed.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2