**** YOU WITH INDAR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShiruBiru, May 27, 2016.

1. ShiruBiru

WHAT THE FU CK THOSE DEVS DID TO INDAR? I GET STUCK IN EVERY PATH I GO IN INDAR, CERT WASTE ON THIS ****...

[IMG]
  2. Pfundi

Theres several invisible walls. Send in a bug report with the exact location.
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

What were you even trying to do there? It's obvious you'd get stuck if you try to cross that ditch.
  4. The Rogue Wolf

I almost feel like that bridge was there for a reason....
    • Up x 2
  5. Gutseen

Shhh, let that autist figure it out by himself
  6. Jake the Dog

NOOO BRIDGES HAVE MINES!!!! DONT USE THEM!!!
  7. Sh4n4yn4y

Guys... he's NC, so he was trying to avoid crossing the bridge with his teammates, give the poor guy a break, he just wanted to live that little bit longer.
  8. DrakeFang

Well this is the best example of a rage thread backfiring that I've ever seen.
  9. breeje

at least he did not end up in a tree, like most NC drivers :D
  10. Okaydan

This is why you should play VS :p
  11. DragenoidHighLord

I saw a guy get his harraser stuck into a tree and he was like "Can you help me get it down?" i started laughing xD
    But indar was not as much of a hassel as ESFs and their bloody rockets are,i mostly drive the lighting so i can BLIIIITZ and yeah,not a problem if you dont try to be a magrider cosplayer XD
  12. Obscura

how does that even get put into the game? I've encountered them before, one was on a mountain on amerish and was facing enemies, so the invisible wall became a transparent piece of cover for me. But most just end up trapping me in a rock and pissing me off.
  13. Pfundi

I really dont know. But they appear in like every game I know at some point. Maybe when they remove a part of art but dont remove its hitbox or something like that.
  14. stalkish

Your not stuck there, unless there is an invisible object in your way.

Hold 'D' to turn right, point your cannon towards your front left corner, and shoot your way out.
    I see you asked in yell for some1 to hit you, good idea asking for help, i would have helped if i was there.