Need anti trolling advice.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ClawingBear, May 25, 2016.

1. ClawingBear

I have the spitfire auto turret, and every time I deploy it players from GOON camp on top of it getting killed giving me team damage, My weapons have been locked 3 times now.
    The same players have been following team and doing this to others also, it isnt that I have been singled out or anything.
    They ram my sunderer of cliffs and things like so often I am killed by team more than the enemy.

What do the "pro" players do when this is happening?
    Is there a trick I can do to stop them or something?
    • Up x 1
  2. ClawingBear

It seems to me like they are killing anyone who is about to take an objective or hack something so they get the points. Ive noticed they get dominate outfit a lot when they do this.
    I am not trying to start a flame thread I have seen those turn real bad.
    I just want to know how I can stop this from happening to me.

( I tried to delete this reply and make both into one post so it would not be seen as spam but I was unable )
  3. TheFlamingLemon

This is definitely very bad. Try contacting a GM, putting in a support ticket, or maybe just posting this to https://www.reddit.com/r/planetside

P.S: you can edit posts, I think the restriction on that being if people have seen it or maybe just if they've replied past it.
  4. ClawingBear

I am on the PS4, I have no idea how to contact a GM or make a support ticket.
    I will try and figure it out.
    Thank you.
  5. Azawarau

C 4....

You shouldnt but its not the worst option
  6. Taemien

You can edit any post you make, up to 30 minutes after its posted.
    • Up x 1
  7. WeRelic

Wow, I've never heard of anyone doing that... Thats pretty lame. I would report anyone you see doing it, and post a support ticket. I believe you can submit a ticket from the main DBG website.
  8. skully squadron

I had this happen to me last week in Hvar tech plant. Very annoying.
  9. DooDooBreff

IMO the best way to deal with people like this is to observe what theyre doing. IE destroying a friendly sundy, forcing a harasser into bases running over friendlies, etc. grab your C4 and nuke em. then talk smack about it in proxy
  10. Metrack12

Yep,on Genudine we have not one 1 but 3 outfits full of troll (Zeus on NC, GOON on TR and part of Abyss is getting annoying on VS) In my opinion. These outfits should be disbanded and check the record of players on those outfits and kick each ******* with perma-ban
  11. Shiaari

What do you all expect? It's Goon Swarm. Yes, the very same Goon Swarm from EVE Online.

They are the a** end of gaming. If I see them I go out of my way to kill them. The best GOON is a respawning GOON. Their outfit is sh*t. Their clan is sh*t. Their leadership is sh*t.
    • Up x 3
  12. breeje

no, no anti troll advice, but if you want some good trolling advice...................i can help you
    it's never to late to start some counter trolling ;) everything is fair in love and war
  13. LaughingDead

How I deal with trolls:
    1.Shoot
    2. Move on.
    3. If he trys to chase, simply lead him while redeploying to another fight.
    4. Report for harrassment if continues
  14. ClawingBear

How do you report someone on the ps4? The only option is "Report name".
    (Edit) Also I figured out if they are camping your turret and your weapons are locked, if you change classes your turret goes away at least that stops more team damage from being given)
  15. Nie_Tutaj

This sounds awful. There's a community based around being an ******* to team members?
    I don't know anything about PS4 and how it handles reporting players. What I would do is try to figure that out. If there isn't a way to effectively do that, use the PlayStation's built-in recording software and record the ***** while they're in the act. Then, either send an e-mail directly to Daybreak (Good luck finding it, because I can't) or post it to Youtube and share it with prominent Planetside 2 players. I would recommend Wrel(https://www.youtube.com/user/WarpathWrel), Camikaze (https://www.youtube.com/user/CAMIKAZE78/featured), or Joshino (https://www.youtube.com/user/toastfaceisking). These aren't your only options. Posting here or on the Reddit (preferably both) can help attract attention to the issue, forcing the dev team to look and see abusive players ruining the Planetside community.

I hope this helps at all.
    • Up x 1
  16. Rikkit

A pretty good way to get in touch with DB is via a PN on Reddit to one of these guys:
    Wrel; Radar_X; BBurness;
    • Up x 1
  17. customer548

If they are everywhere...Why not moving to another server if there are any other avalaible (Don't know if there is such a large choice on PS4) ? Don't loose your time with this kind of guys.