[Suggestion] NS-61 Emissary needs a slight buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, May 8, 2016.

1. TorigomaSET

Don't get me wrong, its s nice gun, almost reminds me of a tiny Razor and the like. But as it stands, it just does not feel like it is doing all it should. It is SUPPOSE to be a mid range, super accurate side arm. And while it can hit at ant of a rock from 20 yards, I can't see much use over some of the other mid range sidearms. It simply feels off. There is not much that really needs to be done, but If anything, I'd say 1-2 of the following;
    1) Increase Bullet damage a tier. This would give it a slightly higher TTK without breaking it.
    2) Increase RoF. Same as above.
    3) Increase reserve Ammo to 200. This would make the gun far less punishing for those missed Headshots.
    4) Even out Damage drop off. A more smoothed out damage drop off compared to other sidearms, would given it more versatility in the mid range.
    5) Different ammo types. Giving the NS-61 Emissary HV or Softpoint (or both) would give it a few more options in what it can do.
  2. breeje

no problems with the emissary but i don't use a silencer, only the extended mag and 1x scope
    loving it on my stalker within 20 meters but most of the time i will be in a 5 meter radius of my victim
    all head shots :D
  3. Campagne

Personally, I think #3 is really about all that it needs.

Though, you wouldn't catch me complaining if it got #2 as well.
  4. TorigomaSET

Ya, not much really needs done to it, it just feel SLIGHTLY off, like it does not quite get where it wants to be.
    • Up x 1
  5. RainbowDash9

Did Wrel ever buff it like he said he would? he asked the community if he should buff damage or increase RoF, but i dont remember ever seeing the changes. it certainly doesnt feel like he did..
  6. Didymus1999

it definitely just needs an RoF bump, maybe to like 625 or 650, even 600 or 610 would be welcome