China servers last 30 minutes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LogHorizon, Apr 30, 2016.

1. LogHorizon

China server will shut down at 17:00 on April 30th GMT+8
    The following pictures are happening at the server the last 30 minutes.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    We will come to the US server Connery
    I hope you will welcome us
    • Up x 5
  2. Stigma

I haven't been keeping up with what's been happening with the Chinese servers - but it's surprising they are shutting down.

What was the problem? Too few players in Asia?
    If so then I am very surprised.

-Stigma
  3. lokear

Not update and hacks and The game crashes every minute
  4. ArcKnight

does that mean the hackers are gonna follow you to Connery ? :eek:
  5. DirtyZaniestMemory

already coming
  6. lokear

In fact, they have Live in long in connery. This is the army of Chinese in TR 26SP、 n4a、RTAG、XPCN、YLB in NC SKYA、 EDEN、HH、 in VS PLA、 YJS、 They a hate hacks They have a strong sense of faction.

but yes connery TR hack is most
  7. ArcKnight

so they have strong factional loyalty in chinese servers.... does that mean we won't have new 4th factioners ?
  8. lokear

4th factioners is ZERG;)
  9. Towie

So in summary, Connery will become bloated with yet more TR and as a bonus, lots of them hack. Cool.

Just be thankful for the time difference - you may never meet !
  10. ColonelChingles

Will the Chinese accounts be migrated over, or will Chinese players need to start from scratch?
  11. HadesR

Start from scratch .. Since it was a 3rd party company running it DBG don't have access to the accounts.
  12. Armcross

Welcome fellow TR
  13. OpolE

Someone deleted my posts!

Long live PS2?
  14. ColonelChingles

Wasn't that kind of the same when ProSeiben was managing the European accounts and had to close up as well? Those got carried over I think.
  15. HadesR

More than likely a different kind of partnership ... The EU servers under Pr0seib were kept up to date content wise with the American ones while afaik the Chinese haven't been ..
    I mean the Russian server closed recently and no char transfer was possible .. Instead they were given a code for free ****.

I guess on RadarX or a Dev can answer why ..
    • Up x 1
  16. Gundem

Interesting... My comments have been deleted as well.

As far as I understand, if a Moderator deletes your comments, they have to inform you via a PM. This is sort of disturbing.
  17. _itg

Welcome! Just please, please consider faction population balance when your outfits join. Currently we have far too many TR players, especially during Asian prime time. It will be a better experience for everyone if most of you join VS or NC.
  18. HadesR

19. Armcross

You know Briggs can use some population boost.
  20. Azawarau

I wish some of you would join us on emerald

I had to make an extra NC on connery after i heard there were Koreans on that server

Wish i had made my main NC there from the start