STOP REVERSING Battlebuses!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PinkHurtsMyEyes, Apr 21, 2016.

1. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I still se BR100s reverse their maxed out armour battlebuses. The resitance modifiers were changed, the back is no longer the strongest part, you are just making your bus slower, harder to manouver and quicker to die.

Just saying. And yeah I get the quick extraction part - thats not what I'm talking about.
    • Up x 4
  2. EPIC389

Why tell them this?

Just easier for the rest of us to kill
  3. Procyon72

Because it really hurts seeing people do stupid things. It makes me very sad.
  4. customer548

As long as they are not a part of our team, it should make smile...c'mon !!!!
  5. LodeTria

Going backwards still has a few merits these days, namely being able to use racer to escape quicker because you're going forwards.
    You shouldn't be going backwards all the time though.
    • Up x 1
  6. Bassmeant1

get the f away from the cars, derps. we already told you about this. do a search. or get crushed.
  7. Moridin6

did you even read the op? lol hes talking about directional armor resistances and that it no longer takes less damage from the back
    • Up x 1
  8. TOXIC_MACHAMP

the back of a sundy is significantly weaker than the front
  9. Pirbi

BR100 doesn't mean you don't just occasionally play. So they may still play by old rules.
  10. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I know - as I said in the OP "I get the quick extraction part" Guess I should have said quick "escape part". However if you run racer your reverse gets really slow so I'm not so sure it's worth while.
  11. JobiWan

No it isn't. Sundy armour is the same all over.
    • Up x 2
  12. Crayv

What I don't get is why Sundy drivers will rock back and forth like they are trying to park in snow.
  13. Moridin6

if this battle bus is rockn..
  14. Shiaari

I love seeing enemies do this.

I don't care how much practice you get, if you get rammed going in reverse your sense of direction is going to get f*******ed up. It's like an instant "I want you to hinder my already awkward movement."

Ok.
    • Up x 1
  15. Garedar

IDK sometimes I do not feel like turning it around.
    One time I decided to play the game backwards.
  16. LaughingDead

The guy wants to make it known that the rear armor is not as good as the front, that so wrong?
    Like just the other day, I saw a br 3 light try to fight without a team, go out into the open and everything.
    So what did I do? Killed him, obviously, but then I told him how the game worked, what he should do next and how to join platoons and best use his weapons and explain the system. Why'd I take 5 minutes to do that? Because unlike a lot of games, this game can stick a playerbase, it's just someone has to explain the rules. So intead of treating people like they are nothing more than a bag of certs, let's treatem like people? The hateful, nothing but points mentality kills pvp games quickly.
  17. Bassmeant1

I read the post. Stay away or be road pizza.
  18. JobiWan

The rear armour is exactly the same as the front. The point the OP is trying to make is that if you certed into extra armour for the sundy it got a bonus (20% IIRC) on the back. This was recently changed so that the armour is the same all round, but some people still seem to think the armour is better on the back and are still reversing into battle, assuming that they have an advantage.
  19. Lemposs

Maybe they only bought a skin that goes on the back of sundy, and they just want to show it off. Ever think about that, huh? :p
  20. TOXIC_MACHAMP

try to explain that to my vulcan its buttrapin sundies all over ;)