BHO or how to destroy Miller NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by freeAmerish, Apr 7, 2016.

1. freeAmerish

It´s true Miller NC never was a big fun to play.
    But now with the bad influence of BHO a big part of NC turned into a brainless zombie army, which is
    only able to attack the next base for getting farmed.

Attacking a base for hours and hours with higher numbers but no success. Often commanders are not
    able to place even a waypoint. Mostly two platoons but BHO acts like the worst case. Trying to get a
    base for hours, no coordination, no commanding, low success.

I only want to ask, why even higher battle ranks behave like they have played the game only for two
    weeks? Is it the free helmet after commanding the Horde long enough?
  2. Dosatron01

Platoon points are always set with BHO. It's just that there is ,most of the time, no reason to place a squad point.
    Coordination happens. In teamspeak not in ingame voice chat. Everybody is welcome on the teamspeak server, it's a 500 slot server after all. Just ask them when you are in their platoon. "For hours", sometimes yes. But then it's actually fun to participate in those large scale battles. BHO plays for fun, not for militaristic gains and objectives.
    I said it before to someone else and I'll gladly say it to you too: You do not have to understand their way of having fun. They have fun in their own way.
    Instead of complaining about them attacking the same base for hours why don't you just join them and help them take over the base so they can move to the next? BHO doesn't want any change and they don't see a reason as long as they have fun. You however want change, then change yourself.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zen_Master

BHO? Barack Hussein Obama?
    • Up x 1
  4. Badname707

Butane hash oil?
  5. Mefi

BoNeHeAdEdOvErLoRdS a fairly new NC zergfit on Miller.
  6. Ryme_Intrinseca

Thought someone was salty at the leader of NWO, am disappoint :(
    • Up x 2
  7. apcr01

They won some alerts because of this fights at key points.

Biggest problem on Miller is not BHO zergs but TR overpop (sometimes TR can overpop 3 continents at the same time) + cooperation of TR and VS.

Benefits of playing in underpop faction are nothing, 3-15%.... it should be 50-150% to prevent jumping to other characters. And character lock time like in PS1.
  8. PatateMystere

One of the problem is that BHO is using some automatic stuff to automaticly invite people arround in the squad/platoon and automaticly invite them in the outfit.

Problem with that is this take all new players and for other outfit it's harder to recruit. This is not fair.

Other issue, some BHO member give/have team kill order on some player from other outfit.

And finally, i was playing early yesterday. I joined the BHO platoon, and I dared give an suggestion to win the alert on indar. (we were loosing, and 23 min left). Learders get salty. First time I meet them. First time I even talk to them, they get salty. I left the platoon.
    We won the alert (for some reasons I sometimes have this bug were you still can hear platoon chat) platoon chat get crazy, Praise the mighty BHO, we won this alert....
    Well, by the time BHO was wasting time zerging the crown, and camping spawnroom, CCCR guys captured 6 small facilities giving NC the victory on this alert.
  9. Dosatron01

They invite manually or put the platoon up for recruitment, letting other players freely join out of their own free will. It's just that it isn't just the leaders inviting, almost everyone can invite into the outfit and everyone is welcome. If you are a casual player you can join, if you are a hardcore player you can join, if you are a no-lifer you can also join.
    Also BHO dislikes alerts. There is nothing tactical over redeploying twenty times to get one territory and win an alert.
    In that amount of time you can easily get more than 20k EXP just by standing around with a repair sundy in the midst of a full vanguard squad.
    BHO also does not really care about The Crown, which makes me believe you are lying. BHO however cares about Crossroads because of the tech plant. (Tech plant gives vanguards, what's there not to love about the tech plant?)

And also... If BHO was zerging the crown long and hard enough for CCCR to roam around and get 6 small territories then didn't BHO basically do 70% of the work, keeping the other faction/s busy enough so that CCCR can do their thing in mostly peace and quiet?
    • Up x 1
  10. freeAmerish

Sorry I want to keep my brain. And also why should I join them when I don´t like their way.
    You probably right they want no change. I ask several times a platoon commander to do something different
    when it became ridiculous, but no reaction not even a no.
    And when it comes to coordination compare BHO with some big VS outfits. That´s a different world in commanding.

The problem is BHO soaks up to many players. It´s said above for their outfit and also for their two platoons
    sometimes three platoons.
  11. Dosatron01

I said "You want change, so change yourself".
    You are the one that wants things to change, BHO doesn't want a change. They don't care.
    That is why I said you could just join them and help them beat the base faster. Or you can keep playing stuck-up egoistical child and demanding that others change instead of you. Of course there is also the third option: Stop caring.
    It's your choice.

Considering the coordination: You also have to think about how BHO plays strictly for fun. If they have fun attacking the same base for 6 hours with a Vanguard spam then they will keep doing it. Heck, to have fun when they are overpopping a continent they even deliberately start fights against both factions, opening up 2 fronts just to stay entertained. And those VS outfits? They most likely play to win. Or they have fun redeploying 20 times, or they have only fun when they are winning and thus have fun redeploying 20 times just to win a single alert, I dunno.
    Furthermore: BHO is a casual outfit.
    So what if they soak up too many players? You could just do the same you know. Just invite the free players faster than BHO and teach those former free, now your outfit, players how to play militaristic and only win.

And also: In BHO Platoons are BHO rules. That much should be obvious. There is no reason why someone who has fun should suddenly do something different only because someone else, who could just leave the platoon, wants to do something else. Or do you see any reasoning in that? Furthermore, those leads are not alone. They are on teamspeak with 30 other players some guests and mostly members of BHO. You alone are basically just a waterdroplet in a big vast ocean. You can cause a ripple... But can you cause waves?
  12. apcr01

BHO using teamspeak opened for everyone in platoon, I belive most of players in Planet Side 2 got ingame voice disabled.
  13. freeAmerish

You don´t get the point.
    You gave the faction with the worst teamplay, one of the worst mass outfits ever. Even your Cobalt
    equivalent BKNE had done this things better.
  14. Vanapapi

Then join that outfit, and lead a platoon within. Be the example. Problem solved.

Even an orginized platoon can be called casual when the leader is competent. I'm pretty sure every1 agrees that it's more fun to run ppl over than it is the be the ******* who other ppl run over. (Unless the person is a mascohist, and i don't think 9 out of every 12 players in this game are... I have nothing against "different" ppl, every1 is different in their own way either way...)
  15. CrazyFrog

how can you fail with the strongest faction in game and with a zerg of them ? there either bad players or there is no tactics and just brain dead chickens running in 1 after another lol
  16. theweb

********. Only today all 4 maps were purple. Depends on time of day. Vanu are just as bad on Miller as TR. Biggest problem on Miller, just like all other continents, is the unbalanced accuracy in vanu weaponry. Their guns are way too accurate. Every time I play on Miller its always Vanu overpop so you dont know what you are talking about. Im sick of not being able to take a base because they run round as if they own the map. ******* the lot of them
  17. apcr01

we are talking not about TR.
  18. CrazyFrog

BHO are NC
  19. Pirbi

The playerbase tends to operate in a mode of complaining about the job someone else is doing while at the same time not willing to do that job. Which is an easy mode to play in. Couple that with the fact the player lets their perception trump reality. It's been that way ever since I started playing and becomes more depressingly obvious as a server loses population. But also an artifact of video games where an individual player gets to parse out why they are the hero and everyone else sucks regardless of actual contribution.
  20. Vanapapi

I just.... it deleted my text and now i made this bs....