[Suggestion] I suggest to FINALLY start banning cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KOMOKHEPBOB, Mar 28, 2016.

1. KOMOKHEPBOB

This one has 100% headshots. He makes a kill in .5 second from any distance with his pistol.

[IMG]

Waiting for your response!!!
  2. Abraham with Cheese

From this, I can tell two important things.

1. He REALLY hates TR in this session.

2. He LOVES Hossin right then and there.

Other than that... this is mighty suspicious. I can't even imagine someone defending him as "oh, he's just too good" when some of his headshots against several people at once are literally faster than most people can react.
    • Up x 1
  3. Atakx

It could be legit, but its hard to say, looks like an infil ghost capping on hossin, each kill is on the same group implying he had a good position and got them on the way in to the point or at a terminal, combine the cloak with hossin's bad visibility, and i could believe he could do it. Keep in mind. headshots only count if its the last shot so its not necessarily that hard to make the board read all headshots, you would need better stats then just a killboard to determine if hes hacking.
  4. KOMOKHEPBOB

C'mon. it was inside a building. I'd say it's impossible to pistol kill (with 100% headshots) running enemies from ~30-40 meters distance. And these kills are in less than 1 second.

Simply you can view his full killboard. 100% headshots (100%, do u understand this?), with pistol, cmon..... https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8262208505124839073/killboard
    • Up x 1
  5. Movoza

You're waiting on a response on the forums. Bravo.

Now go make a ticket and actually aim at getting him banned
  6. TOXIC_MACHAMP

A lot of kills are less than one second, head shots with anything kill in less than a second I say he's just to good loll
  7. SanPelicano

You can open a ticket, but its needless.

I'd say He is a skillfull player with average accuracy and fantastic HSR. For instead he has 37% acc on paralax with 92 % HSR... niceuu.

http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=joysantos&show=weapons
  8. Scifi

Noone gives a toss, even the devs. So what does that tell you about the game.
    • Up x 1
  9. Towie

Or maybe just maybe - he's using an aimbot with adjustable targeting so when someone is in his FOV it locks on but otherwise, he shoots to nothing. Afraid the hacks have become sophisticated - and the hackers know that 'blatant' cheaters are auto-detected, so go to some lengths to avoid detection.

But if anything, the stats make it pretty obvious he is a hacker - he can't hit the side of a barn most of the time but when he does, it is almost always a headshot.

His headshot ratio is in the top 0.8 - 0.2% of all players across 14 different weapons !!!
  10. apcr01

Inn buy2play h1z1 (same game engine) there are lots of cheaters and we even got big button "report for cheating" on death screen.
    Cant see how they could do something about hacking in free2play game while most stuff happens on client side.
    Even for using aim hacks people not getting fast auto ban so imagine how many cheaters are using esp freely.
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

Shortest interval between kills is 2 seconds and 4 seconds after that. I feel bad for you if that's your reaction time lel.

This guys current killboard does seem somewhat suspicious considering the fact that he used to have 2 k/d and now goes on crazy hs streaks with the spiker but he might as well have found a very good spot to farm as a stalker, can't tell for sure from his killboard alone.
  12. FateJH

The timing between kills isn't a significant indicator with this person; and, headshots with the Artemis are expected. It's really his Spiker streak that's surprising and the aforementioned "headshots from any distance."
    That's typically what happens if you always go for headshots.

Need more evidence, particularly videos, from encounters with him to really see what's going on.
  13. Towie

As governor Tarkin would say - you're far too trusting. When most people hover around 2% headhot ratio with the Basilisk, this guy manages 54%.

He only slightly beats that with the Artemis at 56% !

Whilst I am all for giving the benefit of doubt, I might pass on this occasion.
  14. DirArtillerySupport

No one is ever going to get properly banned if every tom, dick and hoohoo is flooding daybreak with cheat accusations. They have to treat every one of them as a legitimate concern and if vets are telling you “no” or “hmmmm..” then the real hackers have already won.
  15. apcr01

So to ban even obvious cheater needed tons of evidence, "particularly videos, from encounters with him", lots of tikets, time.
    And in the end cheater just gonna create new account in 5 sec.

16. FateJH

That's the point. That was the whole point about challenging the automatic system was put in place a while ago by being so holistically good that it flags you even though you've done nothing wrong - a demonstration how insufficient it is to judge based on just statistical data in every case. You don't ban people because their stats look good. You ban them because they are cheating and you have to prove that with a level of certainty.
  17. DirArtillerySupport

Not that simple even for the average computer nerd. I imagine in some cases simply banning an innovative and creative individual also shuts down a valuable source of information for daybreak to police their own code. We aren't privy to this cat and mouse game and I'm guessing it takes time.

What we do have access to is a wealth of information, tools and procedures to help draw attention to suspicious activity. I mean every bullet fired is tracked and made public in realtime...that's insane?! The problem is most of us can't be bothered with any of this and we just want what we want when we want it....because we bought a hat and feel entitled to a throne with a gavel.
  18. apcr01

Not sure but looks like registering new email is enough and thats simple.

There is not much they can do (like in any other online shooter) because too much data stored on client side. Even simple games focused on tournamets got serious problems (like CS). And in free2play they even cant make money out of bans.
  19. DirArtillerySupport

The only real way to find out for yourself is to try it. Daybreak is running their software on your computer and that gives them carte blanche to take a DNA sample of your computer and everything else between it and their server. Simply coming back through another door with a fake moustache and thick rimmed glasses isn't going to get you very far.
  20. SanPelicano

yeah, you are right.