Ehm... where did the (Player) Support forum go?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lord Blackadder, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Lord Blackadder

2. Eternaloptimist

Good question. It was there untile two or three weeks ago though I'd not seen anything recent posted on it when I checked.
  3. Lord Blackadder

In fact, it was still there yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. And the first page contains topics that were active up until five days ago, so yeah, it's not like it's dead or something.

However, I see a couple of new topics have been posted since I opened this thread, so now I'm wondering how people got there.
  4. NoBuddy

Yesterday I refreshed my bug rerport. Today, "Support Forum" has moved to nirvana.
    Thats the easiest way to gag someone.
    "Client Crash to desktop since 02/14/2016"
    I think its embarrassing for the developer that all new and old players can see all those tons of unfixed bugs.
  5. Raiuga

i like this game, but this is higby annoying, i stop playing in 2015 and back now and can't play since the first day for almost 2 months...

they simply took the players who have crash to a river and shot at our head
  6. CrimsonEpsilon

Two days ago, the last thread was mine about not being able to update do to problemss with AppPlayerStudioWrapper.dll.
  7. NoBuddy

I suppose they've hidden that Support zone for possible cashers over easter. I bet that everybody who is new and read "Support Forum" will not pay anything nor membership would work.
  8. NoBuddy

The best is, you can not add a new Thread but you can commend the available threads.
    They gag the players and them self..
  9. Lord Blackadder

Well, I still hope it's a mistake. There hasn't been an official (or any, for that matter) message about closure of the forum, like with the PS4 forums.

If it's no mistake... well, then it's double bad. Bad because having a support forum is always good, even if it's about players helping players, and bad because the communication surrounding it is faulty. And let's be frank; communication hasn't been DBG's strong point since the SOE/DBG change.
  10. Lord Blackadder

As the Support Forum is still missing from the main section with no official explanation, I'm shamelessly bumping this thread.

-edit: I've just messaged RadarX about this, so hopefully we'll get some kind of answer soon.
  11. NoBuddy

12. Pfundi

You do know that that was a player driven forum where guys like me were trying to help during their free time. No dev ever looked there.
  13. Lord Blackadder

14. Lord Blackadder

15. Lord Blackadder

Ten days have passed now, but still no answer. Haven't received anything back from RadarX either.

Time for a bump.