My opinion: PS4 is mastre race, pc 4 cheatzors only

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoothers, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Hoothers

ps4 is way better 2 play p2s on it, i have both ps4 and pc and on pc is always cheatesr
    no such thing on ps4
    so, i think i change for now from pc gameing to ps4 gameing, i am done with these hackers.....
    from now on, ps4 is master race and pc is for cheaters, enjoy ur negative k/d ( besides graphics on ps4 are WAY BETTER AND STABLE)
    FAIRWELL, PC GAMERS, I M NOT GONNA MISSING YOU AND UR CHEATS TO BOOST UR EGOES
    • Up x 1
  2. Cyrax Servius

Must say the game runs smoother on my ps4 than it does on my friends mid range PC, and my ps4 is cheaper.

No need to be so salty though brah...
    • Up x 1
  3. TheDarSin

Lol...that's all you get.
  4. Verceterix

Don't consoles come with built in aimbot for shooter games?
    • Up x 6
  5. Gearlock

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. SanPelicano

[IMG]

0/10
    • Up x 2
  7. LaSouris

Yeah, it also works on invisible people but sometimes it decides that you actually want to aim at someone else and you die
  8. ObiVanuKenobi

Sounds like you're one of those guys who thinks everyone with a positive k/d is a cheater.
    PC version has way more experienced players, there are many people who have 1k+ hours in this game.
    PS4 is easy mode.
  9. Hoothers

WHATEVER....PS4 DONT HAVE CHEATERS, TAHST ALL I KNOW AND ALL I NEED
  10. Demigan

Yeah there's cheaters but the game isn't filled to the brim. I think it's more a case of "Can't handle the PC masterrace" than "Too many cheatas!"
  11. Reclaimer77

I'm sure coming from the PS4, anyone who can actually move and aim with any kind of proficiency appear to be cheatorzing...
  12. Metrack12

What do you mean by "easy mode"?
  13. LaSouris

I think they mean that the general knowledge and experience level in the PS4 version is far lower than that of PC, which I can agree with. I'd like to say I'm very good on the PS4 version, for a medic anyway, but on PC everyone else knows the game far better than I
  14. Reclaimer77

Good luck pulling this off on the PS4!

[IMG]

360 No Scope!
  15. Ronin Oni

LMAO you musta been playing on a potatoe then.
  16. Ronin Oni

Only if you aren't capable of actually aiming at the right target.

It picks closest target to where you're aiming... so... aim better and rely less on auto-targeting.
    • Up x 1
  17. Nepau

I'll be honest, If I could have the same control scheme ( aka mouse aiming/sensitivity) on the PS4 as I do on the PC I'd go for it... and pound any of those controller users into the ground.
  18. Goldmonk

"Clickbait troll is trolling"- -100/100
  19. Trudriban

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. DooDooBreff

we must cheat on our spelling too.

btw as long as your mommies pay for your PS4, you arent the master race... maybe next christmas, kiddo