[Suggestion] Heavy Weapon Tweaks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wind_Walker, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Wind_Walker

I do genuinely think that these might be beneficial changes:

Jackhammer: make the 3-shot burst a 2-shot burst with slightly faster refire time to compensate. This should help with sustainability a little.

Lasher: Increase bullet velocity by 50-75 m/s. Exact number is up for suggestions but this should help with friendly fire issues and consistency.

MCG: Have the "ADS" on the weapon spool up the gun ahead of time, with movement speed and turning speed halved as long as you're doing so.

These are for the most part, minor. I think that's all that is really needed though. I like the Heavy weapons, I do. But they could be better. I'm not great with balancing weapons, but these might be a step in the right direction. Thoughts?
  2. Wind_Walker

I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this...
  3. thebigbortishbort

Hush now

only feed back i got is on the jackhammer - the 2 round burst would probably hurt it over the 3 considering thats what gives it its classic 1 burst kill in the right spots , and the MCG , id love if this spin up were a thing but movement speed is already decreased when aiming as its the ADS thingy , no idea about the lasher considering its purpose i couldn't see it benefiting alot.

Kebabs.
  4. Jawarisin

1- you're the peasant, don't get confused lil'one

2- pc>console

3-cry me a river
  5. MiguelZaibatsu

you know less than I do about fps games so you're the peasant
  6. Jawarisin

So, what do you "know"?

Feels like peasant balderdash to me.
    • Up x 1
  7. MiguelZaibatsu

Well let's test what you know compared to me. where are the spawns at E in CQ Large in BF4? How many spawn at each point at that flag? If I park my tank on the right side by the rock spawns on the front of the base to the right(There's 3 spawns there).. Do all of the spawns move at at those particular spawn points? Where do they get moved to?
  8. MiguelZaibatsu

9. Pelojian

all you are doing is painting yourself the fool for presuming to know what others know or do not know based on reading something they've posted that mentions nothing about what they know about FPS.

try to remember the pop culture is PC Master Race and Console Peasant regardless of which platform you think is superior.
  10. EPIC389

People like you were why the PS4 forums were shut down. If you want to criticize his decisions, instead of insulting him, try constructive reasoning. Get you a lot further in life

To OP

I agree with bort on the Jackhammer, it'll just hurt it

I like your idea with the lasher, its not that it really needs buffs but these can definitely flesh out some problems

For the chaingun, I see where you are trying to go for, and I do think it would be useful. I think that feature would most likely be used when going around a corner.
  11. Trudriban

did...did a console peasant just...just criticize a PC gamer about knowing less about...about shooters?
    [IMG]