Sick to Death of Hackers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrazyFrog, Mar 8, 2016.

1. CrazyFrog

just getting fed up of this game already,since I came back to this game from a very long break the 1st time,i come back to find this game is full of hackers,some are just obvious and some you have to have a good eye for and know the games mechanics.

I mean come on

now this video the hacks look a little legit but believe me they are far from it,they are trying to make hacks appear less obvious nowdays so they are harder to spot.

even when some hackers do get banned,they can prevent themselves from admins banning them,there isn't much devs/admins can do against hackers,and even when they do finally manage to ban them,theh ackers just remake a new account and do it again,it takes all but 5 minutes or less to remake a new account at no cost.

more aimbot users,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDJrNBD38xY

and I an keep posting video after video of hackers on this game,the game is totally full of them its ridiculous.

around 2 out of 5 players are hackers from my experience on this game its annoying. wall hacking, no-clip hackers aimbot users damage hackers reduced damage speed hackers,radar hackers and there are loads more of hacks.

just fed up of it and im sure other legit gamers are getting fed up of it as well,but from the dumb dumbs there logic is *if you don't like it then leave* why should I leave because of people hacking on it ? shouldn't it be the hackers leaving ?

daybreak do something or planet side 2 will just die,we know all you want to do is milk the game through the cash shop but my god at least do something.
    • Up x 3
  2. Moz

Scum bags.... Plain and simple.

If you do or EVER have used hacks like this you should be ashamed of yourself, you are literally the lowest of the low!

Using hack also says a lot about who you are outside of gaming. Usually the useless, pathetic types who cant work hard for anything and think the world owes them something!
    • Up x 6
  3. Jawarisin

There's really not that many. And the last one, I didn't check the whole thing, but based on the name, I'd say that's JHFO. Probably the best or close to infantry player in the game at the moment. "Dolphins" is a character that triggers the cheat detection system without actually cheating. He's just very very good. And notice how he bursts a lot. Doubt a hacker would do that.

And honestly, no offense, but you're far from an amazing player, looking at that replay, you're hip-firring more than anything. You can't really complain if 2/3 of your bullets miss, but he's aiming right at your head and bursting.
    • Up x 2
  4. CrazyFrog

Jawarisin you are the type of player im talking about when they have no clue about what he is talking about,planet side 2 is a hack fest,you say there arnt that many because you proberly don't know what to look for.that dolphins guy is a hacker its blatenly obvious and even on the video it comes up with system message from the admins saying he is cheating as well,what part cant you not see,

all I can say to you is that you need to work on your common sense.

and the devs need to work on a better anti cheat system.
  5. FateJH

For one thing, the Mombot video is quite old. It just keeps getting reposted to Youtube without any context whether or not the hack in question still works, though not yet to the level of the AimJunkies video. The JET00CBR character of the third video was banned. OrionTheDolphin of the fifth actually isn't a hacker; the initial system message that claimed he was banned for hacking was wrong. This was just from a time where the then-new auto-kick feature was being tuned to ignore false positives. Your sixth video - the AC one - is not hacking at all either.

Your video evidence seems to focus on singular hackers in groups of players among them. The sixth video is actually a compilation in response to that first clip (I remember when that was posted to the forums on its own).

Some of the video posted do indicate actual script-users but do not present the pessimistic scale you express.
  6. FLHuk

The guy in that first video only needed to remove the player boxes.

Instant youtuber pro player internetz soldier posting vids and guides and making most post things like....

"Get skills bro"
    "He's just good and you're salty"
    "L2P"
    "I see nothing wrong, just a skilled player doing what I do....."
  7. Neo3602

Hey Op mind telling us what server you are playing on?
  8. Savadrin

They did come up with a system.

You sound mad. And spell bad (poorly).

I thought this was at least new content, not old **** re-hashed to whine. There are aimbotters, that much I'm certain of, but how many really? Probably not as many as you think. Most people cry HAX when they don't understand game mechanics, but the person may or may not be doing anything wrong.

Things I used to feel were cheats turned out to be veteran experience, plain and simple.
  9. Diggsano

Pffff there are more Macro users than Aimbotters there.
    Reasons:

Macros don't hook into the Game so it is not detectable.
    Macros are halfways allowed (Mousemacros).
    You can write own Macros if you halfway would be interested.

I can write a little bit Scripts for AutoHotKey because i wanted to use it for Cookieclicker :D

I could also write for Planetside2 and use without anyone eben noticing it.

I don't do it though.
  10. CrazyFrog

sorry but I play all factions across multiple servers and the game is full of hackers, I just cant be dealing with it anymore,fanboys will always stick up for the game they are playing because in a fanboys eyes there logic they will say its amazing no matter how bad it is or gets.and no matter what proof you show them they go into utter denial and ignorantly choose to ignore it.

the game is just to put it bluntly another pay to win money sink for idiots that have nothing better to do.bet daybreak games are laughing at you all at the money they are raking in from people spending $7 on multiple weapons and even more on cosmetics.
  11. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Hopefully they will get battle eye on here like H1Z1 ! Its still in the making but its getting better and better !! They have been doing mass bans all at once for cheaters . Its pretty awesome to see at least some type of system being made to eradicate the all but boring and ****bag hackers out there !!
    Dont believe the crap about no hackers and just skill. I been getting alot of not so normal game play as well.
    • Up x 1
  12. Neo3602

Mind telling me what is Pay 2 Win about this game?
    • Up x 2
  13. Pelojian

Money keeps the game going, if you are happy with the game then spend money to keep it afloat. unless of course you have no money and are jealous of those that do have expendable income.

why is it that people with no disposable income always claim a game is P2W regardless of the actual reality?

plenty of games are P2W PS2 isn't one of them.

The only thing you can't buy for certs is the overwhelming majority of cosmetics.
    • Up x 1
  14. GreenGamer808

The first video looks like my minecraft mod :eek:
  15. laeaka

the aimbot All the bullets are in the same position.
    they Always kill the most you can see in the (tab)
    They can long range kill Infiltrator
    Recently a lot of sniper cheat one shoot kill
    they use wall hack any time

Some tanks cheat use wall hack have a perspective that they shoot you from far away.
    I don't know if GM is looking at these videos for judging
  16. Villanuk

The last person is still playing,

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/outfits/?outfit=37531268781457016
  17. thebigbortishbort

thats good and all , but is it really a PSA :p?
  18. ObiVanuKenobi

It's a common excuse for being bad.
  19. ObiVanuKenobi

Outdated video, you can still see the old UI. Almost everyone who puts up viruses on yt disguised as hacks uses this or another commonly used outdated video. The game definitely didn't have that UI in 2015.
    Yep... hacker or using a terrain exploit.
    Yes, looks like aimbot. He's banned now.

This one looks like a hack that's actually working now, it's paid though.
    It's not as simple as making a new acc, there's lots of stuff to bypass.
    Aaaaand there goes your credibility
    "Dolphins" were low BR characters some good players made to try and trigger the recently released stat based anti-cheat.
    At 0:35 you say "15 bullets into the guys head". No you didn't, look at the video in slow motion. You miss most of your shots, hit 1-2 hs and some bodyshots.
    1:28 "how many shots do i (inaudible) on the guy" That aim... You clearly missed most of your shots there lol.
    1:50 "once again i had the drop on the guy" "he's outdamaging me" It's because you had terrible aim and missed most of your shots there.
    2:17 "got the drop on him again" No you didn't. And you didn't even have your shield up there.
    2:35 "no damage, that was from like 10 hits" No, you fired only 5 shots and didn't even hit them all.
    Overall nice comedy video. It proves you like to go into full ****** rage mode.
    2 out of 5 players are cheating? Hahaha nice statistics. Or is it 2 out of 5 players are better than you?
    Tbh you seem to be one of those "he can't be better than me so he's a hacker" guys.
    You do realise the first part of this video is about people like you who cry "hacks" whenever they get outplayed right? It's full of cringy comments from a guy who thinks AC are cheating. He's simply terrible. Just look at him, he can't hit anything. His game runs like **** and he still uses full ultra. Might be a troll though.
  20. Goretzu

I'm hoping they bring that too (especially as most of the cheats that work in H1Z1 can work in PS2 as well), it'll be no panacea, but it will help.

The problem is hackers cause issues that far outweigh their numbers.

If 5% of people were sutble hackers/cheaters then in every "average" 10 v 10 fight you'd have 1 hacker/cheater.
    If 1% of people were sutble hackers/cheaters then in every "average" 50 vs 50 fight you'd have 1 hacker/cheater.

Now I'm not sure subtle aimbot users remotely breach the 1% mark, but I wouldn't be massively surprised if combined subtle aimbot-users & ESP-users & script-users & wall-hackers are getting to something around the 1% to 5% mark these days.

And of course blatent hackers outweight everything, they ruin 100 vs 100 battles instantly.