Certing a new TR infiltrator?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by DarkStarII, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Metalspine

Hmm, I've only ever used it as a secondary or fallback, but close range is generally a must, and always use burst. With that said, I can see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
  2. EPIC389

Repeater is that kind of weapon I find that's really good with the knife. 2 bursts and quick knife = dead opponent(not including heavies). But I generally run underboss or commie for a bit more range when running with an smg
  3. DarkStarII

Yeah, I'm still not a fan of it.
  4. Biddion

I would go either TSAR, the TRAP, the autoscout rifle (name eludes me), or either the NS SMGs.
    I would test the TRAP before you buy. It may not be to your liking but it can be a very effective weapon due to it's versatility. X1 bullet is a long range Tx3 Inquisitor. For side arm go for Tx2 Emperor. It is reliable at most pistol ranges and still hits decent with a suppressor.
  5. FeralBoy

Ohmagerd! You shot somebody wif dey pants down???
    Yep, you are definitely playing the right class. :D

To the original poster- I don't think anymore people singing the praises of the Repeater will help or change your mind, but it truly is a remarkable sidearm.

You just might have had your prayers answered with today's maintenance though; the release of the NS Emissary might be your huckleberry. Also the T4 AMP- an already deadly OP pocket smg at nuts-to-butts range, has been tweaked making it more user friendly. The QCX Hunter also got some love.
    ( I personally am ecstatic to see these changes to sidearms as I only need 30 kills to Auraxium the QCX, and 700 kills on the AMP, then finally either the Repeater or Emissary; easy-peasy for last, to meet 'The President' ) ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. Razzyman

If you aren't find of the repeater, I would suggest the inquisitor right now. I picked it up in anticipation of the buff and I have not been disappointed. It's a blast to use, the may size is very nice if you tend to spam shoot a bit more, I would burn the repeater mag so fast often times (my accuracy kind of sucks :p) and miss out on the kill like a total dope. The inquisitor helps with that and I feel the range is a bit nicer. I'm really enjoying it on the stalker, it's become my thing the last few days :).