Permanent ping problems.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rhello, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Rhello

I'm getting at best a 50% increase of my latency, and at worse, around 3 times more ping than usual (240-250). Don't think this is even acceptable by anyone's standards. Is anyone else getting these problems, and is there any any way to fix that problem ? (appart from stopping playing planetside 2 altogether)
  2. Acceleratio

Same here. Had some really great fights on Miller but the lag spikes kept ruining the fun.
    Normaly my ping was around 60 but it constantly went up to the 300 while staying around 120 for longer :/
  3. DooDooBreff

in fairness. when have you last reset tour router. everything is fine on my end
  4. Wargeist

I've had a roughly 50% increase in my ping on Emerald as well (and sometimes worse) except for when I'm in the VR simulator. It's been going on for the past week or so, if I remember correctly.
  5. Rhello

Not on my side, since I get 40 ms on games like Insurgency and 60ms on csgo. Servers are just ****** up.
  6. 3punkt14159

Its a Daybreak Problem not a user problem, infact that severeal team mates of my outfit got the same problem. I got fiber 100 mb, and got this ping problems since the last two weeks.