"Trust in me.. " Daybreak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Moridin6, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Taemien

Who care's about those who didn't buy it? If they don't buy it now, they didn't buy it before. They gained nothing, and lost nothing. I personally wouldn't have an issue if both parts were $40 bucks. Which is the going rate for EA access games. Be glad its not $60 like every other AAA title.

Now answer the question.

Do you intend to support Planetside 2 after you feel you were lied to by Daybreak? Support being paying, playing, or posting.

Don't dodge it again.
  2. Moridin6

i never said iwasnt about to continue to support ps2.. and i dont know where you got that from.
    im still subd, ill still be playing, and ill still be posting.
    unless ps2 gets abandoned or becomes seriously pay2win or something ill be here, why the stress about it?
    as ive said, im just expressing a dislike for DBG's actions and my fear that similarly shady(imo) things may happen here
  3. Taemien

A question mark means I'm asking a question, not making a statement. I wasn't accusing you of quitting PS2. You didn't state if you'd quit it nor did you state that you wouldn't.
  4. RainbowDash9

just play the game o.o
  5. Moridin6

yeah in the end i wont let whatever happens to h1 impact ps2, itll be whether or not ps2 is still fun
  6. Haquim

I don't care what they do with H1Z1.

I chucked close to 300 bucks in their direction and the result is that I would gladly roll back the game to two years ago - because I had neither lag, nor hitdetection problems, nor the problem that occasionally enemies simply don't render for 2 seconds.
    Which is why I stopped "supporting" aka paying them.

Maybe the construction system will change my mind.
    The last thing I saw of it anybody dropped from a Gal on the core could destroy a base in a couple seconds, but lets wait and see....
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

yup this also left a bad taste in my mouth. before the game was 30(??) ish bucks for both survival and battle royal? now they split them into two games with both modes for 20 bucks each? in total 40 bucks?

really sounds like quick cashgrab. and now the promised free2play aspect is also gone. i've had faith in DGC, but hopefully they dont do this for PS2. if they turned PS2 into a pay2play/subscription-based game as well, i am out of here for real!
    • Up x 1
  8. Moridin6

yeah man.
    i gave them 40 lol, but i was fine with it supporting them and supporting a game that my pals would be able to get and play for free..

br was made and im fine with that i mean why nit but then its gets the yuotube/twitch attention cause its easy to stream/watch and suddenly its like WELL F SURVIVAL

and now this

but il get over it as long as that SHT STAYS AWAY FROM HERE
  9. toast2250

Future purchases wont transfer over once the game splits up.
  10. Crator

True, they said this was due to "theme" reasons for the skins. They are limiting potential revenue by doing this though. If someone only plays one of the games they won't be able to buy skins that are only available in the other game. I'd imagine they will eventually make skins account bound instead of game bound. Remember when PS2 first released they had restrictions on cosmetics such as color and pattern. Now that's pretty much gone and we got stuff like hot pink camo...
  11. AxiomInsanity87

I got early access on h1z1 so i am good.

Got sick of the focus on br so this is good news to me. I didn't get into a zombie survival game to do last man standing.

They fked up on being battle royale centric.
    • Up x 1