Why Are You A Patriot?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CovertYank, Feb 2, 2016.

1. EPIC389

TR are the bad guys people.

Why?

Two Words

Brent Waterson

Band together and bring him to justice for killing beloved Tom Connery
  2. TheFlamingLemon

I may have made a thread about why vanu is the best before...
  3. EViLMinD

I'm as true blue as it gets.
  4. Trillsiker

Hey,

For me it's mostly because of aesthetics (i play vanu).

Then, you lvl up your char to br100+ and you get more involved with your faction than the other's one you use to kill :)

And finnaly, it's the main reason now :

Because i don't want to be part of thoses ba**ards who switch to their alt during an alert for a ridiculous 7500xp and ruin the game pop balance (aka fun for everyone) since SOE killed ps2 by allowing everyone having a nc/tr/vs on the same server...

ps: this is also why i don't purchace ns weapons of doom who killed the faction traits and ruin the balance in the game for the sake of what ? money ? would have been smarter to lead the game in the right direction instead a rip off COD ;/
  5. Poppington

Aside from the pistols, and maaaybe the decimator, I can't think of an NS weapon that isn't outclassed in it's role by a better and empire specific gun. The only other contender is the PDW, but that's because that gun is half way between a carbine and an SMG.

This is of course ignoring things like bursters and the halberd, which are fine imo. Faction flavor dilution? Yes. Balance? No.
  6. CovertYank

How exactly is this game a rip off of COD now?
  7. Savadrin

This thread is beginning to feel un-patriotic.
  8. Codex561

VS guns sound better. No idea how people can play any other faction..