[Suggestion] NS AI max weapons please :)

Discussion in 'MAX' started by VStrajgerV, Nov 12, 2015.

1. VStrajgerV

Well.. i think a lot of nc players have problems with nc max. Nc max AI shotguns cant deal any damage at longer ranges so they are only good in some situations. Ofc there are also slugs but it isn't that effective, it waste lot of ammo. Those shotguns are <33 at cqc but at longer nc max cant kill Infantry. I think NS AI max weapon would be great. I would like to see slow firing with heavy dmg (for example 200 dmg, 280 rof) or fast firing with very low damage and big magazines (125 dmg, 450 rof). Those are only examples. I am not sure is that balanced, just please add someting that can kill at close and at medium ranges. Sorry for my english.
  2. Azawarau

Falcons are a 1 hit kill at any distance if you can aim them

I love picking off snipers that think theyre safe against NC maxes

Te Ravens arent terrible for infantry at close or distance but.... wouldnt recommend that unless you dont have another option
  3. VStrajgerV

Pls m8. Mercy can kill infantry alot faster than ravens. Yeah falcons, but at longer ranges players can dodge.
  4. Gemenai

Well some quite long time ago, pictures of a Basilisk-like NS MAX lmg was leaked along with NS MAX shotguns.
    But looking at the speed and quality of implementations in this game you can be sure, that it will take either a very long time or it will be simply skipped. Rocket rifle still isn't implemented yet too.

But hey, enjoy being able to put down 40 bucks for an AE bundle...
    • Up x 2
  5. RedArmy

there were some NS HMGs in the works a few months back - they already have the models out and the basics of the gun. they will function similar to the Kobalt. slower RoF than TR/VS guns, but higher dmg
  6. Gemenai

7. VStrajgerV

Looks great. Hope they will add those weapons quickly. And i hope it wont be worse than mercy or blueshift.
  8. Azawarau

Youd be surprised how many players think they cant be hit at a distance

Give it a try

They just stand there.....
  9. VStrajgerV

And they move, they dodge!
  10. Gemenai

New informations on that topic:
    reddit

PS2-Bishop
    "We are also planning on releasing those. I'll show those off when they're ready :)"

So at least those aren't off the tables.
  11. Khallixtus

I just hope that the NS Weapons aren't too strong like some of it's other class versions (looking at you, NS-15m). The NC MAX trades off it's ability to kill infantry at mid range for being insane at CQC, and more importantly, at storming points. Unless it's a really long range weapon (although dual battle rifle on MAX would be just weird) that everyone can use to some degree, it would be a buff to NC MAXes, which isn't necessary.

But if done right, this could end pretty well.
  12. Nalothisal

After doing some testing of the new "Gorgon" I can safely confirm that these may become my new go-to weapon for close-in point defense and hold for me NC max.
  13. Armcross

My duel pounders are excellent as anti-infantry, you have to learn the learning curve first.