Outfirt joining issues (bug)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cesars, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Cesars

I recently returned form a 2 month hiatus to find i had bean removed from my outfit by some sort of glitch (i checked with the higher-ups i was not removed by anyone with kick permissions)

Now if i try to rejoin via "petition" it seams to send an un-ending slew of petitions and as our outfit [KOTV] is set to auto accept i was swamped in Notifications that it had bean accepted. Despite this i was not entered into the outfit.

Similar issues arose after i tried accepting a direct invite.
  2. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

I had the same issue with my NC character on Connery. I spent part of the night trying to "re-join" via petition and direct invite. even rebooting the game, using /outfit leave, and trying to rejoin. nothing. what happened?

Also on my TR character, I click the outfit button on the squad search page and it doesn't filter them and instead shows nothing, despite there being squads with my outfit leading listing.
  3. Cesars

I probably should mention that my Char is on Miller and that i did do the usual turning it off and on again with logging in and out, restarting etc.
  4. Cesars

New info:
    AS of the 10/2/2016 the problem is still prevailing,
    Leaving the game open after the message spam appears will slowly lag first the game, and then the entire System running the game until ~20-30* min after first "application" the program Crashes to desktop and the System slowly recovers.

* (timings based off of a 64bit Win7,AMD Athlon II x4 641, 8GB RAM, GTX660 2GB VRAM, system)
  5. AyleidRuin

I've been having the same problem. I can join other outfits but not the one I want.
    Like the OP said: It spams invites/accepts till you crash :/