Please leave this in :o

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by RainbowDash9, Jan 30, 2016.

1. RainbowDash9

ANT with turbo flash physics. leave this in. its amazing. its not an advantage unless you survive, and i can imagine the amount of popularity the game would get from E.T. Parodies on youtube lol

here's my longest flight with max turbo:

Also just so this thread isnt deemed useless, maxing out ANT auto repair makes it disappear from the list.
    • Up x 1
  2. cubannigthmare

well heres the thing this just would not work the game would just be stupid and nobady will take the time to actually capture bases
  3. RainbowDash9

implying that people make an effort to capture bases as it is now.. its all about the grind man, nothing more, nothing less.

at least with this they can do something fun and quirky like they do with turbo flash when they need a small break inbetween farms
  4. cubannigthmare

your rigth but if this is ganna happen they should nerf it to a maximun of 150 meters in the air . That should do it!
  5. TheFlamingLemon

Don't leave that in in its current state. We need some control over the ANT while it's flying. Also, let it accelerate infinitely while boosting.
  6. o.Solei.o

Further adventures of Kerbal Space Program: ANT edition

(This one is a slightly more controlled flight off continent. Also, will not need Dramamine for this one.)

In all seriousness though, I'm very much in favor of keeping some variation of this in game. The only real problem I see with it is that it means that stunt jockies and people attempting insane tactical insertions (will post a link later tonight when it finishes uploading) will be competing with the field engineers for full tanks of precious resources.

Maybe if a base building module could be added that charged a capacitor for special abilities or something? o_O
  7. o.Solei.o

As promised in the above post, "insane tactical insertions":
    • Up x 1