28/1 patch - excellent

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SerialNumber1221, Jan 28, 2016.

1. SerialNumber1221

I know there is a reddit with a few bugs, but quite honestly this patch is really really good compared to what the game had become recently....

It's improved fps, hit detection and overall gameplay quality a lot....

Thanks DBG, keep up the good work....
    • Up x 4
  2. Eternaloptimist

I'm looking forward to playing this weekend as I suddenly started getting owned in fire fights since the previous patch despite no change in weapons, gear, play style or whatever.
  3. Pfundi

You forgot the Bullet Holes! Are they back yet?!?! :eek:
  4. toast2250

I have to try dis. Cover me bro im going in!

Edit
    Probably because the bullet holes, hit indicator and garbage scaleform mini map doesn't work or is disabled.
  5. Spiritualised

Yeah mate they're back
  6. Pfundi

Whoooo!!!!! Party!
    On a more serious note, its good to hear theres progress!
  7. Liewec123

praised be' the almighty Wrel!
    (even if he had nothing to do with the changes) XD
  8. Pfundi

I see it coming. Everything will now be due to him or his fault.
    Just like almighty Higby :D
    Wrel plz!
    • Up x 1
  9. Gemenai

Can't confirm that - just jumped for a short session into the game and again i got latency spikes towards infinity.
    Seems that even simple things like motion sensors are capable of jamming my latency up to 6600+ ms.
    It all ended with the game hanging itself into a endless loop, which i could only solve due to ending the whole process via taskmanager (hadn't have that in quite a while).

Seriously, since i started playing back in February 2013, this latency ******** has gone ad absurdum, worse with nearly every patch. And i didn't even have started talking about hitching, bugs and exploits.
  10. KirthGersen

^This. Ping reaches 40K+ after 5-10 mins of gameplay.
  11. Liewec123

yup, patch bugs? c'mon wrel!
    new helmets? welldone wrel!
    spill your drink? dammit wrel!
    :D
    • Up x 1
  12. Pfundi

He lacks fabulous hair though :D
    • Up x 1