Which EU server for Vanu play?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by davidiusz, Jan 21, 2016.

1. davidiusz

So i'm comming back to PS after some time and wanna try some vanu over my old TR... but i was wondering if something had changed in the meantime?
    Miller used to be the place if you wanted big numbers, and Cobalt used to be a bit empty. Is it still so?

What's the best of the 2 for playing as vanu?

cheers :)
  2. Devilllike

I would suggest cobalt since i used to play there lol
  3. Towie

I play on Cobalt - looking at the World population numbers, Cobalt and Miller are very similar (Miller slightly more at the weekends) with around 1300-1500 players across all three factions during peak.

BUT my Cobalt experience has changed over time - VS used to be more organised with massive outfits but now TR and especially NC have got their act together.

VS are generally underpop nowadays so I hope you like a challenge !
  4. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I play a lot on Cobalt, and it's a strange server. There aren't too many Zergfits (TRID), TR and NC have been in a bit of disarray for a long time (TR have Red Mist and Chimera Reborn looked good but imploded). We had the best (worst) air with FOOL and BLING, but they're kinda afk now. NC have had a big resurgence with the creation of Hydra, but the problem with that is that a lot of their players are old VS mains. So when Hydra plays NC gains 1: Numbers (often 10% or more overpop) and 2: coordinated teamwork. Not excatly what was needed. If you want medium sized tactical vanu play there aren't too many that does it and most of them are doing Hydra on NC now.

I would say Miller and DIGT, but I think DIGT is in a bit of a rot these days. DIG is a zergfit, KOTV used to be the scourge of the server but are very much idle now so IDK. If I were to play vanu on a new char in EU I think I would have tried Miller/DIGT.
  5. Liewec123

come play on Cobalt :p
  6. Calador

Join DIG on Miller. One if not the largest vanu outfits on the server.
  7. TheRunDown

Join DiG if you want to be a Zergling and a nobody you mean lol..
  8. davidiusz

Thanks for the replies... still hard to choose :p

Tho, kinda sad to see taht even the numbers on miller have decreased :<
  9. Eternaloptimist

Create two Vanu characters (like me) and have one on each EU server - If you've got the spare slots, that is. As a subscriber I get six slots so I have one of each faction on each EU server. I can flip between them according to where the best fights are. (Except on Miller a couple of days ago when Hossin was dead as a dodo but the only other continent open had a huge queue - ah well, what can you do?)
  10. davidiusz

That's a thing i'd like to avaoid. First off - not a member and can't really aford it, second - don't really have the time to make enough progress to aford the unlocks on "two fronts" ;)
  11. Gustavo M

So you are deliberately saying that you want to be cancer? Oh, well. Then off to Miller you go.