The Planetside 2 Subreddit has a darkside to it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jan 16, 2016.

1. WetPatch

Refute what?

They asked him for evidence on any of the claims he's made and he has presented none.

And this thread keeps getting linked because people are laughing at it.
  2. FateJH

We have some mods in this thread? I've not seen any red names.
  3. WetPatch

The last time one even logged on here was before christmas, its the Phantom Zone as far as the Devs are concerned.
  4. WetPatch

One page back

5. Lampjaw

They're talking about reddit mods not daybreak forums mods.
  6. Savadrin

Reddit mods, JH.
    • Up x 1
  7. Savadrin

Yeah, mouth-breathers laugh a lot, and usually understand less than half of what they are laughing at, but the crowd does it, and so do they.

Since you're forcing me to spell everything out, I'll just quote it:

I'll let you go back two pages if you want more. But you don't want more, in fact, you're already conjuring up some excuse as to why NOT A SINGLE ******* THING OF SUBSTANCE WAS SAID in response to this.

Where's the answers? It's not Scr1n's original claim, but the MODS are the ones who have access to who is downvoting what and how frequently. Why don't they post the raw numbers on Scr1n's threads and let US decide who is full of ****?

I think everyone knows the answer to that question, and if not, by all means, let's see the numbers. Prove Scr1n wrong, you have the capability to do it.

But you won't, you'll come up with some cheesy horse**** excuse because that's what ******* do. Prepare to move the goalposts.
    • Up x 1
  8. Scr1nRusher

I suspect that they wanted to get me banned for a long while now.

Can't have someone questioning the narratives am I right?
  9. Scr1nRusher

Redditside mods.
  10. Scr1nRusher

Thats..... not abuse.

Thats saying if you think forumside is "sad", then redditside is a hell of alot worse but it tries to cover up that fact by making it look like a "happy safe space/place".
  11. Savadrin

Safe space confirmed. You know, the place where all dissenting opinions and challenging thoughts are eradicated, so that you can graze in perfect peace and never stop to think.
    • Up x 2
  12. Scr1nRusher

Sounds like a SJW/PC paradise.
  13. Lampjaw

You have no idea what you're talking about. We don't have access to any more Reddit metrics than you do. The only real powers we hold are to remove posts/threads and ban people.
  14. Savadrin

So why bother?

I've said I don't use reddit and as such, I don't know what metrics are available to end users. I find it hard to believe no one, even forum mods, can identify whether this is true or false.
  15. CorporationUSA

12 pages, half of which are Scr1n quadruple posting because he can't figure out how to use the edit button.

The thread is cancer and needs to die, and Scr1n really needs a ban. The dude is acting like a child right now. I wish we had competent mods here.
  16. Lampjaw

Because I like to help the community I founded. I love the friends I've made and have learned a lot from the people I've met.

Anyone can start a subreddit. Make one yourself and see the controls we have. It's very simple.
    • Up x 1
  17. Scr1nRusher

(slow clap).

You can only cover something up til you can't anymore.
  18. Savadrin

If anything, this thread has reinforced his point. People show up to talk ****, but it's all style and no substance. Maybe the house needs to catch on fire, because it looks like it's not being kept well anyway.
    • Up x 1
  19. Scr1nRusher

Then get its **** together dude, its going to screw up majorly in the near future if it keeps going on the pattern its going.

I can say the same about this community, but holy **** what happened to it?
  20. Savadrin

Lamp, you're setting a good example, and I say that with sincerity. I'd prefer not to reddit though, I'll take your word for it.

How then does one go about determining things like vote brigading and harassment? If you have no tools, how is it accomplished when it's a well known problem across all of reddit?