The Planetside 2 Subreddit has a darkside to it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jan 16, 2016.

1. WetPatch

And after 10 pages of abuse thrown at Autoxidation and basically anyone who uses Reddit you still don't see the irony in any of the posts here?
  2. WetPatch

No of course you haven't, you only posted the below comment less than a hour before.

But guessing that you probably don't see suggesting people are suicidal has a insult.
  3. Villanuk

Ironey, How can he be fit to Mod when he breaks Reddit rules and then incite a hate campaign?

So as he has broken Reddit rules, do you think he should still be moderating. Of course it would you mean being honest and bold, but only you can decide if you can be that person, but nothing wrong if your not able to give an honest answer in fear of repercussions from him and your fellow reddits, but then you will look very weak, but thats up to you.
    • Up x 1
  4. HadesR

Well I think in the context of this thread the difference is that here we are all moderated equally .. A post my be hypercritical or abusive or ironic but it will be judge and moderated on it's content not on it's poster ..
  5. Unclematos7

/r/ Planetside(and game related subreddits in general) are for the most part upvote/downvote circlejerking and dev worship. This place at least has some discussion going on.
    • Up x 1
  6. Lampjaw

This whole thread is ridiculous. Mods can't control what people up or down vote.
    • Up x 2
  7. SpartanPsycho

What the heck are you talking about....
    I ripped autotox a new new.

"Wow, this guy is really lighting him up" -unnamed TENC from TS
    I quoted 10/10 and made it clear I was a poster.
  8. SpartanPsycho

Roy you couldn't moderate if a manual fell onto your lap opened to the right page.
    • Up x 1
  9. SpartanPsycho

RESPOND TO REDDIT THREAD PL0X

NEED MY HIGH OFF OF REDDIT DOWNVOTE BRIGADES!
    • Up x 2
  10. SpartanPsycho

Your face is a toilet overflowing with rage, get yourself a plunger and stick it in your face.
    • Up x 2
  11. Scr1nRusher

What "abuse"? lol

We are calling them out on the **** going down.
  12. Scr1nRusher

No ones said that at all, if you actually read the thread you would know this.

Ah, still you could have been more clear.
  13. Scr1nRusher

When people in power are threatened by a scandal, they will do a few things:
    • Attack
    • Deny
    • PR
    • Try to save face
  14. FateJH

How is that different from anyone else?
  15. Scr1nRusher

Its amplified.
  16. Scr1nRusher

What really bothers me is that the Mod Team doesn't play the game often if not at all anymore.

Yet they still moderate.

Also, considering the close connections they have with certain people/groups they are equivalent to a police officer being friends with a known serial killer.
  17. WetPatch

So who would you suggest being Mod, you?
  18. DooDooBreff

i would recommend you, but who would wash all the weenies?

^thats in redditedese
    • Up x 1
  19. Savadrin

The most irony I see in this thread is the mods being unable to actually refute the evidence they keep asking for, which has been provided and then roundly ignored.

I didn't particularly care about this issue before this thread because I have no desire to reddit, personally, but based on all the deflection, horse****, and evasion going on I don't think I'm interested in dealing with a community that has a bunch of spineless mods who pander to their friends or associates.

It's your responsibility as a moderator to deal with an even hand, professionalism, and rationality, fairness whenever it's applicable. Autox has been the only participant who has even attempted this from who I gather are mods, but since the whole thing is blown open now it's time to come clean, and I don't see that happening.

You don't get to dictate WaaWaa's sense of humor or opinions, nor his taste in such. Nor mine, or Scr1n's, or Spartans.

The burden of evidence is on the accuser, yes. I have SEEN twitch feeds titled "reddit would be better without Scr1n's ****posting" and they've been LINKED (accidentally I'm sure) from the DBG PS2 homepage. THE ******* MAIN GAME WEBSITE.

If people are going to these lengths, you still need more evidence? Perfect!

You're the mod. YOU chart up the ******* downvotes on YOUR reddit sub and YOU tell US how hard it is to see the correlation.

Since you have the evidence at YOUR disposal, don't be a ***** and try to palm it off on others.

******* scumlords.
    • Up x 3
  20. DooDooBreff

you tell em sav. if this was another forum id upvote you, but toull have to settle for our inferior, ghetto thumbs up
    • Up x 3