Thanks for the Wasted Time.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy3129, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Moridin6

fun is hard
    • Up x 2
  2. Goldmonk

I've played this game for 2+ years. Also, it was pretty easy to find your last post in October where you said you hated the game and that you wouldn't come back.
    • Up x 2
  3. Nefaris

lol this is so funny you neckbeards have the mentality of gerbils this form is here for DBG to get user feed back for people to improve the game to see what the problems is there is no wonder they do not look at these forums anymore with all you trolls on here so here is a thought the game is the state that it is is because of you guys you spam the negative posts because you are fan boys if there are any new players to this game that have a problem with it goto reddit anywhere but these forums beacause all you get here is immature 30 yr olds that have no life no girlfriends heck they are not even good at planetside 2 thats why they are on here 24 hrs a day 7 days a week because they suck at this game ... lol they are so pathetic they cant even get daybreak games to hire them for public relations...the poster here had a valid opinion and as usual it go trolled into another troll post form these azzhats well you guys did it again another player gone ...keep doing the good fight guys just one more less player and a little more of this game down the toilet
  4. DooDooBreff

oh snap
    • Up x 2
  5. Savadrin

Can you fit your tiny brain down the toilet? Or is that what already happened?
    • Up x 4
  6. H4YW1R3

Great, thanks! P2 doesn't need any more whiney arses. Especially players who feel entitled enough to cry about the inconvenience to his/her schedule whenever the developer takes the time to fix some serious issues (in this case, the crashes and disconnects since the previous patch), or tries to improve the game. P2 has enough of those types, as is.
    • Up x 4
  7. Goldmonk

1) OP did not present any sliver of constructive criticism. He just said how much the game sucked and how he was not gonna play with the "no-lifes". Now if he had come on here and said "Hey, Koltyr's broken and I really want to play. Anyone know what's going on?", then we would have been much friendlier.
    2) Devs don't look at the forums because of little, entitled brats who whine because the game isn't to their exacting standards.
    3) I would love to help new players who present constructive criticism or actually have a good question. Also, I'm not a fanboy.
    4) I'm 23, in college pursuing a Bachelor's in Special Education, and I have a girlfriend. I'll make sure to have the roughest sex with her tonight just for you.
    Anything else?
    • Up x 3
  8. Rorshack

"and before i go off the forums, i need to boost my reallife ego a little bit by insulting the game, community and developers. i show that i am fully intellectually superior, and that they can do NOTHING against it. HA! HA! time to chalk up another victory at my majestic board of nerdrage right next to my collection of sticky yugioh cards and empty mountain dew bottles that i use as makeshift toilet"[/quote]

now that is too funny!:D
    • Up x 2
  9. Slyguy3129

The hate directed towards me from people who just troll the forums and hate warms my soul. It has made my day that my opinion has upset you so.

Note: I never said the game sucked. If that is what you projected on my opinion, that is your problem not mine.

The fact that the devs patched the game today, but did not fix such a vital part of the game for new players is just pathetic. But I do find it rather funny that not long after my post, the game is taken down for "emergency patching".

To those who think I'm "too informed" to be a new player, I had the common sense to look up the problem online since I have not been able to play the last 48 hours.

To those who think I should have spent more than three hours playing, it was all the time left I had before I needed to go to sleep, wake up, get cleaned up, and go to work. You know, life and adult things, which I understand most of you know nothing about.

To those that wish me to leave because of my frustration, go f. u .c k. yourselves. I'll see if the game is fixed when it comes back up. If it is, I'm staying, if for no other reason than to make you rage.

To those who had a more leveled response, I apologize for my frustration. I am sorry that as a new player I attempted to learn the intricacies of the game in the environment in which new players are supposed to do that, rather than bring down your game play by trying to play in the other maps. And I am sorry that because I couldn't, I became frustrated and lost my temper. It happens to the best of us. I will endeavor to exercise more control in the future.
  10. Scr1nRusher

The game just had a patch & has some bugs.

Chill out & stop over reacting, the devs are doing multiple hotfix's to fix this stuff.

Also Battle Rank doesn't mean anything its just a number.
    • Up x 1
  11. Scr1nRusher

Shady account spotted.
    • Up x 2
  12. Goldmonk

I freaking called it!! Also, let's note that this is coming from the user who little over an hour ago posted this:

"Uninstalling this P.O.S." pretty much means "I think this game sucks." He was also kind enough to tell us to **** ourselves. Like I said before OP, if you worded your complaint differently we would have responded differently.
  13. Savadrin

3/10 for the bait and switch guilt trip attempt, you're doing better. But not good enough.

See you in the field.
    • Up x 1
  14. AxiomInsanity87

You went wrong at steam

Never go full steam

I use steam for some games
    • Up x 2
  15. DeadlyOmen

The crybully is strong in this one
    • Up x 1
  16. Pikachu

I use steam for all games. :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Shiaari

Mistake identified: Steam.

Do not download and install PS2 from Steam. Download it directly from Daybreak and use their launcher.

Steam is a growing cancer of the gaming community. Sure, it makes getting games easier, but when it becomes necessary to run games installed from physical media (as I did Fallout 4) then it has gone too far.
  18. Devilllike

"No life br 100+"lol good riddance we don't need players with this attitude in our game
  19. Obstruction

it's BR120s now. when there is a problem on patch day usually there is very quickly an emergency patch either that day or the next day. and sometimes the day after that. i think this is fairly common with large scale MMO's, there used to be a song about it from the old WoW days.

second, don't even play on Koltyr. it's set up as a new player area but that's the worst place to get farmed IMO. it's better to just go to Indar or wherever the alert is and join one of the big zerg squads with public platoons. you'll learn a lot more from opening your mic and asking questions, then following orders, than you ever would any other way. the only thing you should do alone is go to the VR and play with all the vehicles and weapons on each faction to learn their sounds and how they move.

and don't be surprised if you can't fly very well to start off. anyway thanks for acting like a complete scrub, i hope we zephyr you just outside a spawn room 4 or 5 times and then you rage quit and uninstall.
  20. FieldMarshall

-1/10

Reported for trolling.