[Suggestion] (For the future) ANTs harvesting enemy vehicles?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nie_Tutaj, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Nie_Tutaj

Why not have ANTS be able to drive up to enemy vehicles and damage them by deconstructing them, leading to a non-explosive death.
    • Up x 1
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Ant gangk squads lol.
    • Up x 2
  3. Liewec123

they're allready the king of ramming, they can even push sunderers and gals around!
    pushing a lightning you barely slow down, making it easy to push them into rocks to flip them, or just push them off a cliff :p

i'm guessing though it might just be that they are really early and they just don't have a weight set for them yet or something, but i had fun in VR on PTS pushing everything around :p
    • Up x 1
  4. Nie_Tutaj

Now I really need to get on PTS!

Starting the download. Lots of gigabytes. Will take a while (damn it!!!)
  5. toast2250

You can push Sunderers with a tank also, I think its great. Fells like you have power and traction which adds to realism.

If only the lightning would have more wheel clearance, who ever designed the lightning did a terrible job of making a tank.

Lightning now = [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Exonis

Back when the game was still in early develpment (or somewhere around that) The lightning's chassis was shorter, and had a joint between the front and back. It could traverse terrain really easily, but sadly some ******* higher-up turned it into what you see today.
    • Up x 1
  7. OldMaster80

SNOWPLOUGH FOR ANTS!!!!
    • Up x 1
  8. toast2250

9. Liewec123

[IMG]
    • Up x 1