Been away from PS2 for 3 months

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dngray, Dec 31, 2015.

1. dngray

I have been away from PS2 for 3 months now. I played VS on Emerald since the Matherson days. Have I missed anything? Is there a reason for me to start playing again? Is the player base still declining?
    • Up x 1
  2. Jubikus

Well people quitting because the player base is declining isnt exactly helping with that exact issue.
    • Up x 1
  3. Eternaloptimist

DBG are doing loads of stuff that is making the game better for me, I can't remember which ones have been introduced since you last played. And there is more in the pipeline.

Without knowing the reason you stopped playing it is hard to say whether you have any reason to start again.
    • Up x 1
  4. dngray

I stopped playing because I lost the motivation to invest time into a game that was steadily declining. I felt like the game had no future or direction and was experiencing a slow death. I love playing PS2 but I would rather rank up in CSGO these days.
  5. Moridin6

im having fun..
    close to auraxium on a few classes and vehics
    trying out some new builds on dif stuff

the fun is there, just find it
  6. Inu

the big 2016 patch should be... tempting.....
  7. JobiWan

I've been through several phases of nearly quitting but lately I've been enjoying it more than ever, with lots of new stuff to look forward to in the coming months. It's not perfect but the game is in a good place right now IMO.
  8. Pfundi

Planetside has no future, but CSGO has? Man you cant be helped, case closed.
  9. CipherNine

I too stopped playing but I'm back cuz I've heard that they will soon release base building update.

If they replace boring base capture waiting time simulator with blowing up player-built bases I think lot of people would be willing to give Planetside another chance.
  10. DeadlyPeanutt

lol, the lower the player base is, the worse the inherent balance issues become.

or, to put it another way, the less players, the more the game sucks