Sorry, pink camo is the final straw for me

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tigerchips, Dec 21, 2015.

1. TechNecro

Pink camo is my trigger!
  2. Savadrin

it will wear off in 2 days
  3. The Rogue Wolf

I dunno, I'd thank them for being such easily-identifiable targets. That color will stand out against anything!

It's salmon. It's obviously salmon.
  4. Endlave

except no one is using the white camo outside esamir, where everyone and his mother seems to be using the pink one on every continent.
  5. Moridin6

i use tech all the time..
  6. K2k4

I wear the pink camo because i think killing people while wearing it is hilarious. There is a certain irony to a badass soldier wearing such flamboyant armor.
    Also the vehicles look ridiculous with it. Fleshracers
    • Up x 1
  7. Iridar51

• Up x 1
  8. Steza

Pink Camo is like a magnet for my bullets, I try to tear my eye off it but it's so bright. Sometimes I just turn and run away to spare my poor ammo from that thing.

lol but seriously no it's fine just wish they made the pink heart camo for the guns in the valentine pack also for the body.
  9. \m/SLAYER\m/

i think the biggest problem - it still looks bad on NC infantry
  10. Jubikus

Soon enough Pink camo will be rare too some people will get bored of it others will stop playing the game all together and nobody that doesn't already own it can buy it. Plus theres plenty of people that always switch to the continent camo where ever they are playing granted none of them are as in your face as pink plus most of the people that own it have other factions specific cosmetics like helms equipped.

I mean come on whos really looking at this and being like "cant tell if Friendly VS or TR"
    [IMG]

its definately a non issue on maxes i mean anyone that cant tell what faction this belongs to deserves to die.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  11. Obscura

Sure, if we're using a box of crayons or colored pencils as a reference. I'm sure when bombs were being dropped from that "salmon" plane, the germans weren't discussing whether it was salmon or pink.
  12. Scr1nRusher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

if you are looking for immersion in this game you have already lost. immersion already went overboard when ridiculous holiday horns, hearts-shooting crossbows, annoying voicepacks and silly decals arrived...

also, why would you complain if your enemies are dressed in bright pink? they are much easier to recognize, target and shoot at if they dont wear environmental camouflage...
  14. Bush82

Pink was the colour for males up to fairly recent times in human history. Blue was for females.

Also who cares, its a game made for entertainment. If you dont enjoy it, no point sticking around.
  15. Rhello

The guys that wear pink camo burn my eyes, and I primarly shoot them so they **** from my screen. This camo is just one of the worst ideas the artistic team ever came up with.
  16. Klypto

IIRC Pink actually blended into clouds better than grey or blue, but was no good against blue skies.
  17. Ronin Oni

How about you model it and submit it to the studio? ;)

Bonus, if accepted you get it FREE (and then you get $$$PAID$$$ from the other pok'e'nuts liike yourself)
    • Up x 1
  18. Ronin Oni

not exactly, pink blends better into strong light sources, so if you're in the direction of the sun, I'd buy that... if the sun was behind the person looking up into the sky at you, it should be quite a bit more visible.

That's IRL of course.... in game I expect pink to just be a sore thumb, all the time.

Some people want to be a sore thumb. That's their choice. Mine is to shoot sore thumbs (even if they're on my team cause fouk you for being so damn hard to identify)
    • Up x 1
  19. Pikachu

I actually don't like pokemon. I just like pikachu. I seem to break people's world view when I tell them that.
    • Up x 1
  20. Armcross

As much as we like it we might have problem regarding copyrights.