Future Crew hacker Swiftmiestervanu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x7xBillyDaKidx7x, Dec 19, 2015.

1. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Was on Connery server and always thought Future crew was a legit outfit till I seen this !! Watch his Dalton round curve a 90 and smack lightning !!

I would report but that takes to long so heres your proof !! What a loser !!!
  2. Jubikus

I wouldnt say anything for sure the games been having alot of graphical issues lately. Have you noticed enemy grenades and indicator in one place but the explosion in another because thats been pretty common lately. Another thing is youll come across enemys that just look like they are slowing walking back and forth while it looks like their doing nothing the gun isnt pointed up its not flashing or making a noise but sure enough your taking damage.

It sure is weird but i havnt heard of a hack that can alter the projectiles trajectory after its been fired.
  3. FateJH

It reminds me of the issues that used to plague lock-on rockets ("delayed tracking / thrust vectoring") and that other rocket launcher issue that used to plague Phoenixes ("air shot mirage"). Both of those issues were a combination of packet updates and the client being quirky.
  4. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Well maybe so, but i been playing for a long time and never seen it before.
  5. KoRneY

Two things.

First off, Swift was actually piloting.

Second off, current1yvs was gunning.

So go wash your dirty nerd hands of this most heinous of accusations.
    • Up x 1
  6. Taemien

Sorry to say, but this looks more like server to client lag than anything else.

Now if you were a jumpjetting LA and getting nailed in the face consistently.. then we might have a culprit.
    • Up x 1
  7. breeje

well i don't know these guys but it's not cause the have made some name for them self this can't be suspicious
    not saying they are hacking but it is suspicious
    and i did not see any lag, it looks like a lock on weapon and this would be easy to code in to a hack/cheat

still not saying they are cheating but it's possible
  8. KoRneY

pay attention to the video and you'll see swift gets a tank buster kill. OP isn't even accusing the right guy.
  9. Beerbeerbeer

I was in future crew in ps1 for a long time early on and they were all legit as far as I can tell.

Swift, however, wasn't in FC and was an surgile NC JH player I distinctly remember and can't comment in him, although he was good back then assuming it's the same dude.

It's cool seeing old school outfits and players still around. I still remember Wildly and taboo Sinn Fein. I hated that dude and he's the one that got me to create an NC character and become a surging JH rabbit myself.
  10. Taemien

I'm not adverse to naming and shaming hackers... especially since the mods don't have a moral foot to stand on after the 'best player on miller' thread. But if you're going to shame.. shame the right person lol.

If the OP gets a warning from this, he deserves it. Unfortunately it lends ammo to the 'this is why name and shames are bad' crowd.
  11. current1y

I was gunning swifts lib in the video. What you see is lag not hacks. I see why you might have thought it was as it does look pretty crazy.
    • Up x 1
  12. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Yeah probably so I do have a shifty internet. And must say as before I never seen it. I was thinking he had some kinda mod to make his rounds move like ravens lol. And for all you noobs. The name I got while flying in his lib from video for reporting .While holding Q and looking at his lib in sky that was the name that showed it doesn't show gunner
  13. Moz

Alpha squad here, never seen a bug like that before....

Calling haxzors!
  14. Daemeon

Well I can confirm that the Lib crew in question is very good and hard to beat in an ESF but as for hacking... unlikely. I also have played with Swift on his NC character and I saw nothing there but mad skillz of a scrub... :)
  15. Savadrin

That's some pretty sick lag-wizardry.
    • Up x 1
  16. NightmareMan

Dat hookshot doh...
  17. ViXeN

It looks like they could be hacking but that doesn't mean they ARE hacking. Remember, when I posted that video of my little duel with WW people started accusing him of hacking in the part where he made an amazing HS with his sniper rifle as I was jumping and moving erratically. I said he wasn't hacking and then what happened? I turned out he wasn't... So its not a good idea to jump to conclusions based on one video.
  18. Klypto